Fractal Axe-FX II - Cab Packs

• Thread starter anthonylbest
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

anthonylbest

Guitarist, Youtuber, Collector
Reaction score
Simple question... are any of the cab packs worth the coin?

I play blues, rock, and metal. So far I haven't found a stock cab sound that i just LOVE, but could be other settings as well.

Currently looking at the Zilla pack...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drezik27

Reaction score
Simple question... are any of the cab packs worth the coin?

I play blues, rock, and metal. So far I haven't found a stock cab sound that i just LOVE, but could be other settings as well.

Currently looking at the Zilla pack...

I have the Zilla cab pack, I can attest that it is a great pack and for me it was worth the coin. Extremely versatile.

Another one that I find very versatile is Cab pack 13. I consistently find myself going back to both packs regardless of genre.

ToneLab

Bedroom Playa
Reaction score
Love the Zilla pack, it goes from very vintage to very modern IMO. OH Heavy Hitters is another one I really like. And cab pack 13.

Elric

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't care much for the Fractal packs, they have all been disappointments for me (although I have not tried the Zilla). OH Heavy Hitters and the OH Marsh-UK Collection are my gotos.

SteveFireland

Reaction score
Bought Cab Pack 14.... can't say I was impressed. I've yet to use one in a preset.

TheTrooper

Reaction score
I only bought Cab Pack 13 as of now and I almost only use Cabs from it.
Absolutely incredible, even the most simple combination "SM57 in front of the speaker" sounds so good.

')