Fractal MFC or Liquid Foot Junior?

Cheap

.....ite
Reaction score
I'm gettin an Axe 2 XL tomorrow and I'm wondering which foot controller would be better for me.

Here's what I'll need:

-ability to see tuner on LCD screen on floorboard
-patch/scene/pedal on-off changes
-TAP TEMPO
-between 4-8 preset buttons (I'm going to try and stick with just a few patches for shows)

I'm not too interested in looping with the fractal at this point and if I needed to I'd probably just run to guitar center and grab a Ditto.

If anyone's had experience with either and can shed some light that'd be awesome

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MBMoreno

Reaction score
If money is no object, get the MFC - it is made for the Axe. From the most simple things to the complex it is going to perform and be easy to setup.

That being said, I have no experience with the Axe-Fx, but I'm familiar with programing MIDI boards with various things (amps, effects, my iphone with Jamup, etc etc).

mongey

Reaction score
I didn't get a mfc with my xl cause of the price. I ended up selling a few pedals and caving in and getting one a couple months later. If you can cover the cost it's a great addition . Works really well out of the box plug and play and it doesn't need power.

It is also really well made and justifies the cost IMHO.

Cheap

.....ite
Reaction score
I've been thinking of going proprietary just to avoid headaches and the price difference between that and a liquid foot isnt life-ruining. Would the fractal controller fit in a two-space rack drawer?

Latest posts

')