Freakin huge Devildriver pit @ download 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I read they tried to get an official record set with Guinness but they wouldn't recognize it.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Last years was scarier. It was the same width, but round instead of long. People were moving a hell of a lot faster, you could barely see the stage for dust. That's not a hugely fast pit, though it's impressively big.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Honestly, they get the big pits going every year, but I still don't think they're that impressive musically...(please don't flame me!)

SeanC

loves metal
Reaction score
Devildriver is the best at getting pits started because they have everyone clear out the center. I saw them about a month back and they did the same thing (much smaller venue though) and they got everyone to get a kickass circle pit going. After them Unearth tried to get everyone to do a circle pit without having everyone clear the center of the room like devildriver did and they got no response, it was funny. Devildriver rules \m/

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Devildriver is awesome :agreed: :hbang:

Seen 'em twice, kicked ass both times.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
These guys are totally sick. I saw them not long ago and my god that was the best metal show I've been to (after LoG). The circle pit they got going at our show went as big as it could, from wall to wall, 10 feet from the front of the stage right up to the sound booth

D

Desecrated

Nice, one lap around that pit is more exercise then most kids see today.

Latest posts

')