Fredrik Thordendal DAR Amps Demo

• Thread starter AlexWadeWC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AeonSolus

DO CEO / RHLC ©
Reaction score
I saw this on facebook earlier, it sounds like the old meshuggah tone on steroids! GAH i want one so bad!!! If only they weren't almost four grand...

MacTown09

Reaction score
Sounds great. Responds AMAZING. Looks great. Haha and I love the faces he makes. Definitely an amp to check out!

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
kinda bright and scrapy and scoopy compared to his usual tone preferance, but that's something that would be fixed in the mix obviously. it sounds really hard and hateful though :D

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Jesus lol. That sounds so percussive. I fucking love it.

vlover

Reaction score
Where does he plug into the Axe Fx lol Those fat assed bulbs look like KT88's. Noice!

I like it. I want one, after I get my Diezel VH4 :D

PirateMetalTroy

The Tooth Fairy
Reaction score
Hate to say this, but this is like the 5th time these vids have been reposted. Unfortunately DAR is too small for the internal search function.

col

blah.
Reaction score
Sounds nice, but not my type of tone. Sounds kinda scratchy and thin. It was tweaked to fit in a mix obviosly though so my opinion could change if I heard the final product.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
Sounds nice, but not my type of tone. Sounds kinda scratchy and thin. It was tweaked to fit in a mix obviosly though so my opinion could change if I heard the final product.

definitely, this would need atleast another guitar and their bass on their to get their tone

as the bass is an integral part of meshuggah

')