Free album (progressive metal, fusion)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
I really want an working download link to this! I love you man!

CFB

Reaction score
There is a working download link in the post above on this page.
It's my fourth way through, it's a really good album! Would love to hear more from you.

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Hey, the album is sounding great so far!

Do you think that you could maybe provide a link to a direct download? When I click the latest link you sent a couple posts up, I get just an assload of spam and pop-ups. I'd love to have this on my Ipod! :shred:

Cygnus

Hyperspace Traveller
Reaction score
This is really, really good. The sounds, the composition, the playing...it all supports itself. Thank you for posting. This is a big inspiration to someone who's been wanting to compose/record their own album for a while now.
I'm going to spread the word!

RCB

Reaction score
Another late finder...listening to 'Andromeda' as I type this.

Sir, I'm damn near speachless. This is just fantastic...period. I can't believe I put off reading this thread. Not only is this great, its inspiring.

As far as I'm concerned, this is some of the BEST stuff I've heard from a poster on this site (I seem to be saying that alot...everything I've heard lately from folks here is nothing short of amazing). One thing I find interesting and amazing is the fact that the bass isn't live. Oh, and the record cover is fantastic. It reminds me of Swan's latest cover, but a little bit more eye catching to me.

Like others have said, the mix is great. Now that I have almost finished my own recording setup, I can only hope that my meager tunes will sound as half as good as this (hell, I'd settle for a fourth...or a fraction).

I'm off to download it now (thanks CFB). Thank you, mighty Gru.

ryanoddi

Reaction score
this is an awesome album my friend! seriously, great work!! going on my ipod for sure.

Scriff1985

Reaction score
First post on this forum, have just downloaded your album and listening now. All i can say is, you really should not be giving this away for free. Exceptional! :hbang::shred:

Nialzzz

The Perseus Veil
Reaction score
ive previewed the track. absolutely awesome.

the dropbox download isnt working though

Reaction score
Can't believe I completely missed this. Your music is fantastic, you really should be earning a living off of this amazing talent. But you're not the only person I can say this of, sadly.

Mr Violence

Reaction score
This is absolutely without question one of the best instrumental albums I have ever heard.

Ever. Heard.

I'm not remotely kidding. All of the atmospheres and the phrasing flows so unbelievably well. It's so soothing. I'm burning it for the car and work.

Set up a Paypal and I will give you 10 dollars for this because it's FAR and BEYOND worth 10 dollars. This is incredible.

rahul_mukerji

Reaction score
WOW !!! Seriously WOW !

This is right up there with Animal As Leaders as one of the best sounding albums (instrumental) I've heard in a very long time. :hbang:

Fantastic Mixing and flow. Great music and I absolutely mean that. It's not the "see me play 500 arpeggios in harmonic minor" run of the mill instrumental albums. This is really good music. :shred:

Kudos !

Hope to hear a lot more from you. :agreed:

ENGLShred7

How Do I Djent?
Reaction score
Thanks again guys !!! I didn't expect so much comments.

Dropbox account was blocked because of high traffic. Here are the links:
gru cosmogenesis - Google Search :)

cfrank, Kheros - I used ebmm petrucci & revalver for rhythms and leads. Drums made with addictive drums, bass made with broomstick bass. For synths i used absynth.

Jesus, dude. This is incredible. This is the best stuff I have heard in quite a long time, Thank You so much for this. One question for anyone, I've been looking into getting synth software, and this has pretty much reinforced my desire for Absynth. My question is, how is it programmed? Is it similar to programming drums via MIDI (with Guitar Pro) or do you need a midi keyboard controller and knowledge of what you're doing with the keys?

')