FREE reamps/mixing/mastering for post-rock/hardcore/ambient songs....

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Does anyone have any post-rock/hardcore/ambient style songs you want to post for reamping or mixing/mastering practice?

Given that I'm somewhat bored of producing metal and rock for the time being, I'm offering my reamping/editing/mixing/mastering services for free for a limited time for those that have post-rock/hardcore/ambient style songs that you would like to utilize my services for. (Looking for stuff in the style of Explosions in the sky, Mogwai, Mono, Russian Circles, Intronaut, Pelican, Rosetta, This will destroy you, God is an astronaut, etc. etc.)

For those that haven't seen my free reamps thread, I intern at a professional commercial recording studio and have access to lots of great outboard gear, amps (5150, diezel, marshall, and some recently acquired fender vintage reverb, hot rod deville, and a few others.)

PM me if you're interested.

:yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Flemmigan

Snoofin' your gear
Reaction score
Damn, perfect. My band is a post-rock/post-metal/post-hardcore/post-post-post sort of band. EITS, Intronaut, Russian Circles, ATDI influences big time. We just released an album that's a bit rough around the edges. If you'd like to take a look at any of our stuff that would be damn cool. Awesome that you're doing this, at any rate. :yesway: I'll send you a PM as well.