Frequency Eater - Finite States

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Flemmigan

Snoofin' your gear
Reaction score
After listening to this album a bunch, I have to say the build-up and subsequent blast-beat segment in Conversational Gravity is one of my favorite musical moments all year.

metallifan3091

Reaction score
I finally bought this album through Bandcamp last night, and I'm loving it. The dirtier-sounding production is right up my alley, especially since I've been on a big stoner/post/sludge kick lately. I went to Psycho Las Vegas this year and I just can't get out of that mode, even though it was months ago.

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
been jamming this all day...will pay a good price for it after payday. really loving the unadulterated creativity of this.

i also love the mix. your “i come from grunge” had me scared, but this is great

owenmakesstuff

Reaction score
Hah, grindcore, not grunge, but they could both have you scared equally haha! Glad you dig, peeps, thanks a lot for the kind feedback ^^

owenmakesstuff

Reaction score
https://frequencyeater.bandcamp.com/releases

For those who'd be interested, I've uploaded a bunch of merch I was able to press using Bandcamp download sales. I have shirts, a hoodie and CD's, vinyl should be out around February. Also wanted to let you all know that all sales are directly funneled into new merch pressings, I've decided not to make a personal dime off of the music!

')