Fretless Djenty Riffing ( Vigier Surfreter, Revalver, SD 2.0 )

• Thread starter Bigju
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bigju

Reaction score
wow thanks for the cool comments guys, i'm working on more djent songs to release a free djent fretless EP just to explore the "genre" a bit, vids coming soon, too.

@georg_f thanks i'm flattered ! IA is one of my major guitar influences !
@faaip thanks I do love LC too !

@Santuzzo i'm in the process of updating the facebook page with more pics, I'll try to take a good decent one the Surfreter and I'll repost them here !

EDIT : clickable pics :

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

controversyking

ss.org regular
Reaction score
This track is sick man.

Well mixed and written. That intro riff is EVERYWHERE.. I feel like im surrounded by djent. It sounds like its out of time... while being perfectly in time.. and I like it.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
This is now officially my new favorite. Just in general. Out of everything. Ever. YES. :yesway:

Adeamus

sucks.
Reaction score
Wow

I think your mix could use a bit of improvement, like perhaps bringing the guitar down in the mix a little bit to make all the drums a bit more present. Also perhaps adding a bit more low end to the guitars, as odd as that seem, they are just so super MID focused it makes them seem a bit thinner.

Compositionally though, that was great and I don't know what I expected but it definitely put a smile on my face to listen to it. :shred:

Vicissitude27

Reaction score
Well you are a very unique individual to this forum indeed. Many cheers on the song. Definitely an original sound.

')