Frikking awesome Meshuggah lesson in the new issue of Guitar Techniques

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ultranoob

Reaction score
i couldn't find it at my local book shop, somebody hook the rest of us bodies up

ultranoob

Reaction score
errrm, I was at border's today and I got all excited when I saw the November Guitar Techniques there. The cover said nothing about Meshuggah, so I flipped through every single page looking for anything to do with the monsters themselves ..all to no avail.. was this in the october issue?

edit: the november issue's cover is a gunthrie govan article about faster playing

Jongpil Yun

Contributor
Reaction score
errrm, I was at border's today and I got all excited when I saw the November Guitar Techniques there. The cover said nothing about Meshuggah, so I flipped through every single page looking for anything to do with the monsters themselves ..all to no avail.. was this in the october issue?

edit: the november issue's cover is a gunthrie govan article about faster playing

Same here. I checked it out at Barnes and Noble's today and didn't see anything of the sort. Must be the October issue. I did like GG's column though.

ultranoob

Reaction score
I didn't have time to read it, I read the intro... which offered no insight, and then just assumed it would be a bunch of tabs :noway: i have enough jason becker tabs thank you anyways

')