From Greece With Wuv

• Thread starter Marginal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
:wavey: to all members of this forum! I've been checking this forum for quite some time and I thought "Why not register?'". And so I did. I've been thinking of getting a 7-string, but I guess that should go to the sevenstring section of the forum :lol:. Anyway. I hope the time I spend here will be productive. Cheers! :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome :metal:. To Jason: maybe! That would make me feel special...unless there are other people here from the Balkan Peninsula:lol:. To make things more "official", since this is an introduction thread, I am mostly into metal (bands like Opeth, Meshuggah, Death, Necrophagist, Nile and Nevermore are/are still awesome), hard rock (think Led Zeppelin), some hip-hop(Public Enemy and some other greek bands, like Active Member) and some ambient, trip-hop, jazz, whatever.

EDIT: Hiromi Uehara anyone? :cool:

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
^I know (I mean I've known from approximately the day after I joined:lol:) and it's cool :hbang:

')