Fryette Pittbull Ultra Lead II out soon! (?)

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Steve and the gang posted "The long voyage is coming to an end…" with this photo:

453998234_18159744556311748_2999465886664085843_n.jpg

a few hours ago. I assumed it was the new UL that they've been talking about for years. And it looks like others think the same thing. Hopefully it won't be years from now that it sees the actual stores.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pyramid Gallery

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
What the hell? This has really captured my attention. Tubes under the chassis? He's going to get a lot of flack for this if that is the case. But you can't really tell what's going on from this picture. Maybe they're accessible from the side.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I feel like it can't be better than the original UL. That's just the apex of that sound to my ears.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
What the hell? This has really captured my attention. Tubes under the chassis? He's going to get a lot of flack for this if that is the case. But you can't really tell what's going on from this picture. Maybe they're accessible from the side.
Yeah, someone suggested it might be a rack unit. Either way, the photo doesn’t give a lot away. But if it’s not the UL II then I have no idea what it could be. As far as I know this is the only thing they’ve been working on for a long time that would fit this photo.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Why? 5150 did the same thing

')