Fryette Valvulator GP/DI

Unburdened

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard this thing in person? Being the VHT/Fryette fanboi that I am, I'm salivating for this thing's release. It looks like it could preclude the need for actual VHT/Fryette amps. :lol:

What say you, SSO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
I think I can speak for myself and the rest of the people who funded this on Kickstarter in saying that we are pissed. Early adopter delivery was promised to be Feb 2014.

I hope it will sound great, but this is feeling a lot like the crap we've dealt with from the independent custom shops. I would not have expected this from an established brand like Fryette. However, there was Bernie Rico Jr...

nerdywhale

Reaction score
Another KS early adopter here. I'm not even sure I want it anymore. You know how often rigs can change in the space of two months, let alone two years.

thraxil

cylon
Reaction score
Here's the original thread on here: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/de...te-has-something-works-possible-mini-amp.html

I'm annoyed but still hopeful. I've practically forgotten about it, but at least it does sound like they'll deliver *eventually* instead of just disappearing with everyone's money. Personally, I'm extra annoyed since I moved from the US to NL and then from NL to the UK during this waiting period. So now I'm probably going to have to pay VAT to get mine. And I'll be really disappointed if it doesn't support 240V.

protest

Reaction score
Apparently they have the first 20 built and after NAMM they'll build the rest. I'll be pissed if they are available to the public the same time they start shipping to the KS supporters.

bnzboy

Asian Dying
Reaction score
this turns me off from potentially ordering a Deliverance II 60/120. I hate long wait time for an in-production (ie NON customer) gear/equipment. Yes I am very impatient.

Unburdened

Reaction score
I got the feeling from the small amount of information I could find on the GP/DI that it was taking an inordinate amount of time to come out. I suppose I'll wait until they hit the street and snatch a used one.

')