FS - 1990 Jackson Warrior Pro. Ebony Board, MOP inlays, Neckthrough

• Thread starter Corpsegrinder88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 1990 Warrior Pro
Modifications (if any): A few
Accessories (hardshell case etc): STrap locks
Location (City,State or City,Country): South Arkansas
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM Me here
References (eBay or other forum userid) : GPK-Maniac
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1000 Shipped

OK dug it back out. took some more pics. Here are some detailed pics of the little wing knicks.. Ive had this for about 3 years or so. been in the case about that long too!

Anyways. it has been modded to take a humbucker in the rear. (was like this when i got it) i cant remember what bridge pup that is and all i remember is the neck is a dimarzio of some sorts. but it was a factory 2nd. and missing back plate. but they can be found pretty easy.

But since these are pretty hard to come by and no examples lately on ebay ill just start it at 1000 shipped. (it is a 100 bucks at my UPS Store to ship these oversized cases with insurance and signature.)

If you are interested or want to work a deal just message me. Not really looking for trades but never know.

Also Not many know this but this is a short scale 24.75 length guitar. and it sounds Awesome in D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

monkeysuncle

Reaction score
If ever interested in an older 5x2 headstock schecter omen 7 w/ d-activator and some other useless crap shoot a PM ;)

Seriously whoever sees this needs to buy it!!!

teamSKDM

Reaction score
so the original route was for a slanted single coil and now it was modified to take a humbucker?

fireheart82

In Flames i was Born
Reaction score
These are WR1 of 1989, a piece of history there. Caparison Itharu Kanno from Caparison made these in Japan. Same price tag as USA WR2.

')