FS: 7-string Tele bridges

scott from _actual time_

grumpy old man
Contributor
Reaction score
i've tested the 7-string Tele bridge I had custom built and it intonates great, so i'm ready to start selling off the extras i had to buy to get a decent price. they fit the Duncan Custom Shop tele bridge pickup, which sounds awesome. the finish isn't perfect--the steel has tiny striations in it, that can be seen in the picture; the chrome plating is very shiny, but the striations show through. the edges are also not perfectly smooth, but they aren't rough enough to be sharp or painful.

telebridge-saddles.jpg

they are $150 with saddles, and $158 with saddles and the string ferrules that go into the back of the body. that's the same price i paid to assemble them with all those components. i have a couple ready to go now, and i can get more saddles and ferrules pretty quick. USA Custom Guitars is borrowing one to map out the mounting holes so they can offer their 7-string tele bodies to fit this bridge.

PM me if you're interested. i don't expect them to go fast, but they are the only 7-string Tele bridge available anywhere in the world, and once they're gone i seriously doubt there will ever be any more. mods, would it be cool to sticky this thread?

and here's what they look like on a 7-string Tele. :)
tele7-pickguard.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
I can vouch for these personally, I bought a full set from Scott. Good work! :yesway:

wardpike

Reaction score
Scott, any desire to sell me this telecaster? I know you're out of bridges now, but I really want a 7 string tele. Many thanks for your consideration in advance,
Ward

scott from _actual time_

grumpy old man
Contributor
Reaction score
hmm--maybe the body. it's not done yet--i still have to do all the wetsanding and re-assemble it.

check your Inbox--i just sent you a PM about it.

Last edited:

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does the string spacing look very uneven in that pic?

Tele parts give me gas for wanting to build a tele.

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
it is a combination of you and the slanted angle that pic was taken from. :) the string spacing is quite even, because it's determined by the saddles and they are all right up against each other.

Oh ok. So it's the height of the strings which make them look uneven?

')