FS: Agile Interceptor Pro 25" w/ case(Feeler, but most likely going to sell)

• Thread starter Blood Tempest
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
For sale is my newly purchased Agile Interceptor Pro 25" scale with hard case. I've never been a trem guy and I don't feel like blocking it. I'm also feeling as if I'm drifting away from EMGz. I'd like to sell this to a good home. The playability is just as the day I received it. The plastic is still on the back covers of this thing. Beautiful guitar, but she just isn't for me like I thought. The trem bar, hard case, key to case, and tools that were included in the original sale will come with it.

***SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!!!***
***PAYPAL ONLY!!!***

Any questions are welcome.

My info
Ebay Feedback:
versus_terminus
Contact info: PM me here. Email address upon serious inquiry.
Price: $560 shipped with case

Features:

-EMG707 active pickups
-Mahogany body with quilted maple top
-Maple neck with ebony fingerboard
-No inlays, side markers only
-Black Hardware
-Licensed Floyd Rose Tremelo
-Grover Tuners

Pics:
AgileInterceptorProTribalGreen006.jpg

AgileInterceptorProTribalGreen007.jpg

AgileInterceptorProTribalGreen008.jpg

AgileInterceptorProTribalGreen011.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

Thanks for checking it out. :wavey:

NOTE: Saturday, March 15th, I will be working all day and then I have family arrangements after. So, my communication abilities will be limited until late that night or into Sunday. Please do not freak out and think I am ignoring you. I want to sell this and I know ignoring would be a dumb thing to do. I'll do my best to check my messages before work and whenever after that I am near an internet accessible computer. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience. :yesway:

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Balls. I guess that means bad timing for the both of you. Shat. I'm sorry dudes. :(

NOTE: Saturday, March 15th, I will be working all day and then I have family arrangements after. So, my communication abilities will be limited until late that night or into Sunday. Please do not freak out and think I am ignoring you. I want to sell this and I know ignoring would be a dumb thing to do. I'll do my best to check my messages before work and whenever after that I am near an internet accessible computer. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience. :yesway:

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
whys it going?????? I LOVE MINE more than any other guitar iv ever owned

scale lenth?

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I was pretty happy with it, but my tastes are changing rapidly. I really don't need a trem. I thought I'd like one, but meh, I was wrong. And I really don't want to block the trem. The scale length isn't really an issue. I just feel detached from it. Plays and sounds great, but I feel like I'm gravitating away from EMGs. I'd like to use the cash to help go towards my Carvin as well. :shrug: just isn't me like I thought. Its great though tbh.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well not that it's any of my business BUT you do know if it's been with 30 days (pretty sure it is) You can send it back to Rondo for a full refund sans shipping. Say what? $15-30? :2c:

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
I did not know that. However, it has been just over 30 days. Either way, thanks for the heads up! :yesway:

UPDATE: Item is currently pending payment.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I did not know that. However, it has been just over 30 days. Either way, thanks for the heads up! :yesway:

UPDATE: Item is currently pending payment.

Well I would shoot a email to Kurt just in case :shrug: Maybe he will help you out. :agreed:

Good Luck with this :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts