FS: all Dimarzio pickups brand new with warranty

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey thanks bro! I am a parts dealer! AND I charge less than some other people who are more "Rich". :)

I have been on EMG for a while now about my dealership. I have everything in but it's taking a horribly long time. I'll try to light a fire under their collective asses and see if I can't get it moving. Take care!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez.shredder

Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:
Hey thanks bro! I am a parts dealer! AND I charge less than some other people who are more "Rich". :)

I have been on EMG for a while now about my dealership. I have everything in but it's taking a horribly long time. I'll try to light a fire under their collective asses and see if I can't get it moving. Take care!

Hey, sorry it took me ages to reply. Yeah im having trouble finding those EMG 707s and 81-7 anywhere. Guitar Parts Depot is about the only website i can find that gets them, but they dont have any in stock. and there are none on ebay. Any idea what sort of price you would charge for the 707s and 81-7s?

Have you got a list of the Ibanez parts you can order? any piezo equipped EDGE-Pros lurking around :D

Latest posts

')