FS: all Dimarzio pickups brand new with warranty

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
Hey man can you tell you tell DiMarzio to make the Air norton7 and Tonezone7 in colors lke Green, purple and blue! LOL.... Dude really that is awesome of you to offer price brakes!

Tell you all what,,, when we get our "coffee shop" set up in Nashville ( hopefully next year ) free coffee to all my bro's here at 7string.org! Life time freebies to those gifting Conklins 7 and 8 string guitars....( yes Drew,,,it's another shameless plug :) )

~A

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dude, free coffe is NOT something you should be offering me. Trust me, you'll lose money, bro. ;)

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
Drew,,,you got me gambling now because you live in Washington... However there are limits,,,if you make it down from Washington we will give you free coffee,,,when we start loosing money, we will discuss other options,,like pimping you out for open mic or washing cups...lol.

~A

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Waltham, buddy, not Waltham - you're probably safe, as that's even more of a drive, I bet, but I'll totally show up with a guitar and screw around in a corner for free coffees. :lol:

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Drew said:
Waltham, buddy, not Waltham - you're probably safe, as that's even more of a drive, I bet, but I'll totally show up with a guitar and screw around in a corner for free coffees. :lol:

Clearly a typo in there, sir. ;)

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
OOps my mistake,,,,, Had Washington on the mind,,, been thinking about going on a bigfoot expedition up there...lol. Massachussets? hell that ain't that far from Nashville,,,closer than Washington state..... We could always use a "bean counter".

~A

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's a bit of a commute, though. ;)

Well, I'm not a CPA and have no intention of becoming one - have I mentioned that I hate accounting? :D But if there's anything I can do to help get you off the ground, let me know. :)

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Great! Wow, that was quick getting there! I actually owe you a few bucks because shipping was cheaper than I thought, I just haven't had a chance to PayPal you. I'll do it today. Thanks again! :yesway:

Abu-Abu

Reaction score
Hmmm I'm getting new DiMarzio pickups for my 6 string and 7 but I was planning on slplitting it up beween my birthday and christmas (2 months apart). Now I'll have to save up some money and buy them together for that discount. Don't worry whether I order them together or not you will be my dealer.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Those come and go as quick as I can get them. I have a few more on the way here but nothing in my grubby hands.

I think there are three coming that aren't paid for so just shoot me an email and I can give you details. The holiday screwed up all my shipments for everything. Figures. :)

ibanez.shredder

Reaction score
What ended up happening with the idea of becoming an Ibanez parts dealer posted earlier? Didnt hoshino like it :(? if so that sucks cause it would be fantastic to have a dealer that is fast, has great customer service, honest and has great prices. I notice that you say you deal with many, many dealers and i was wondering is EMG one of them? Im really interested in purchasing an EMG 81-7 and 707 set for my brand new Ibanez Prestige RG1527. And id rather deal with a dealer i know i can trust, and its always good to support small buissness' :D

Latest posts

')