FS: Bare Knuckle Pickups (Painkiller, Nailbomb, Warpig, etc)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
**BKP 7-strings now available in covers and colors**

EXTRA STOCK (Updated: 08/20/10)

Cold Sweat 8 set (red/black)
Miracle Man 7 bridge (burnt chrome)
Nailbomb 7 bridge (purple)
Nailbomb 7 bridge (camo)
Painkiller 7 set (green)
Painkiller 7 set (black)
Warpig 7 neck (distressed)
Waroug 7 set (black)
Warpig 7 set (white w/ black poles)
Warpig 7 set (black satin covers)
Warpig 6 bridge (distressed)
Warpig 6 neck (distressed)
Warpig 8 bridge (black)

The above list are extras that come in with the regular customer orders. Anything not listed above I can get for you, just contact me and I'll be happy to help you pick out the right pickup for your setup :)

-Nick

bkp.jpg

-----------

Update: You can now access the list of BKPs in stock on my website, complete with official descriptions, photos, my advice and a purchase link. Coming soon there will be content for all the models, and of course clips/videos. To find the 'In Stock' page, go to axepalace.com and use the drop-down menu: Pickups-->Bare Knuckle-->IN STOCK NOW or follow this direct link.

That's all for now! All customer pickups have been shipped, and I'm expecting more next week including many 8-string pickups :) The DiMarzio section of the site should be up next week.

bkponline.jpg

bkponline2.jpg

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Nick - Are you able to order the Warpig (Ceramic model) without the distressed cover? I'm almost tempted to swap out the bridge pickup only and keep the Rebel Yell neck pickup in my Thorn custom but I think the crazy cover would really detract from the refined look of the guitar. :( I want the :metal: without the :scream: if that makes sense. :wub: Also, if you could PM me about prices that would be awesome too. :agreed: Thanks. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
Nick - Are you able to order the Warpig (Ceramic model) without the distressed cover? I'm almost tempted to swap out the bridge pickup only and keep the Rebel Yell neck pickup in my Thorn custom but I think the crazy cover would really detract from the refined look of the guitar. :( I want the :metal: without the :scream: if that makes sense. :wub: Also, if you could PM me about prices that would be awesome too. :agreed: Thanks. :yesway:

:lol:

me and Zimbloth were just talking about the Warpig... and your Thorn. so yeah, buy the Warpig so i can try before i buy :cool:

:lol:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score

Of course, you can order any of their models in any configuration (regular, distressed cover, regular nickel covers, etc).

I'll PM you the prices in a few minutes, I have an errand to run real quick :yesway:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
now i know where to go when i have the $$ for BKP's.

thanks nick :yesway:

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
:agreed: Which ones do you like?

Will do :)

I've got a Nailbomb in the bridge and a Coldsweat in the neck. (in my Carvin DC727).
They are both such good sounding and versatile pickups that now the Duncans in my other guitars sound bland to me.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've got a Nailbomb in the bridge and a Coldsweat in the neck. (in my Carvin DC727).
They are both such good sounding and versatile pickups that now the Duncans in my other guitars sound bland to me.

Awesome. I'm definitely looking forward to experimenting with the different models and see which combinations I like the most. I only have 2 guitars right now however, I'll need a third to act as a test guitar :)

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
do you know if they make pickup rings to match their stuff. i'm coming into a second rg2228 and wouldn't mind trying something new and going for a pickup ring.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
do you know if they make pickup rings to match their stuff. i'm coming into a second rg2228 and wouldn't mind trying something new and going for a pickup ring.

I believe so but I'll ask him over the phone tomorrow. Another RG2228 eh? Neat.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Why don't you guys just put a a dealer section like they have ove on the JCF.
Set up some rules as to who and how you can post there.
I know Matts Music benefits a lot from it over there and he's a member and a regular poster on that board. (plus a cool guy and quite the shredder in his own right).

Last edited:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:yesway:

Why don't you guys just put a a dealer section like they have ove on the JCF.
Set up some rules as to who and how you can post there.
I know Matts Music benefits a lot from it over there and he's a member and a regular poster on that board. (plus a cool guy and quite the shredder in his own right).

:agreed: