FS: Bare Knuckle Pickups (Painkiller, Nailbomb, Warpig, etc)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Anos

Reaction score
I am wondering what pickup to sure in my Agile Intrepid Pro 8
Agile Intrepid Pro 8 (Deposit for July Delivery) at HomeOld

Only a bridge, no neck pickup
I play something similar to animals as leaders, Veil of maya but with my own kind of twist. Going to be run through an axe fx. Want good clarity throught the whole range, Will be tuned to F# standard. I have a carvin 7 string all walnut that I will repickup later , it is tuned to Drop Ab.

But for now the Agile is the most important.

What do you think?

And how much?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I am wondering what pickup to sure in my Agile Intrepid Pro 8
Agile Intrepid Pro 8 (Deposit for July Delivery) at HomeOld

Only a bridge, no neck pickup
I play something similar to animals as leaders, Veil of maya but with my own kind of twist. Going to be run through an axe fx. Want good clarity throught the whole range, Will be tuned to F# standard. I have a carvin 7 string all walnut that I will repickup later , it is tuned to Drop Ab.

But for now the Agile is the most important.

What do you think?

And how much?

Definitely go with the Cold Sweat 8. Perfect for what you're going for as well as your rig. I have one in stock as well, among other 8s. The price for one CS 8-string bridge is currently $159.99.

Let me know :)

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey nick, do you think you could grab a shot of a red one the next time one comes through? I was wanting to see how red they are.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey nick, do you think you could grab a shot of a red one the next time one comes through? I was wanting to see how red they are.

I've already posted reds. Scroll through the last few pages, or check out the gallery on the Axe Palace facebook page.

toshiyap

Reaction score
Hey nick :wavey:, any info on the progress of the batch my pickups are in? :hbang:

oh and if you can could ya fwd me an email of the invoic/details of my set that you sent to tim? Thanks.

reekazoid88@hotmail.com

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey nick :wavey:, any info on the progress of the batch my pickups are in? :hbang:

oh and if you can could ya fwd me an email of the invoic/details of my set that you sent to tim? Thanks.

reekazoid88@hotmail.com

Sure, but please in the future direct questions regarding your specific order directly to me via emai, PM, etc.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Another epic shipment came in this week, most customer orders should now be fulfilled. Got some really cool looking stuff here including a Warpig 7 distressed and a Warpig 6 in in nickel. The colored 7s will be here in a couple days.

wp7dis.jpg

wp6nickel.jpg

snowblind56

Reaction score
Another epic shipment came in this week, most customer orders should now be fulfilled. Got some really cool looking stuff here including a Warpig 7 distressed and a Warpig 6 in in nickel. The colored 7s will be here in a couple days.

Sweet. That means I should probably take the Dimarzio's out of my two RG7620's to make way for the Pink BKP's... :flame:

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, that warpig is REALLY distressed :lol: How come some of the distressed look like this
warpig.jpg
and some have chopped marks like the one above?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Damn, that warpig is REALLY distressed :lol: How come some of the distressed look like this
warpig.jpg
and some have chopped marks like the one above?

The distressed I posted with the scars on it is what they call "battle worn". There seems to be two variants of those too. The one I posted yesterday is more like an aged/camo thing with the battle scars. Some of the others I've gotten in are a bit lighter, more desert looking. The one you posted is just more of a distressed nickel cover.

Of course, customers can just reference photos when ordering and I can make sure they get which they want.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Would a set of Distressed MM's for a certain Canadian fellow happen to be among said epic shipment? :D

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to add that The pickups showed up ages ago and sound great!

Thanks Nick for being a general badass.

9fb4e431.jpg

')