FS: Bare Knuckle Pickups (Painkiller, Nailbomb, Warpig, etc)

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
I know there's no chance on covered 8 string pups, but what about colored ones? I saw Omrat had a creme colored Warpig 8, I was wondering if a bright white Cold sweat is possible and if so, what would the price be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I know there's no chance on covered 8 string pups, but what about colored ones? I saw Omrat had a creme colored Warpig 8, I was wondering if a bright white Cold sweat is possible and if so, what would the price be?

Yes I've been providing colored 8-strings for quite some time now. If you check the 1st post of this thread where I list the stock, you'll see I even have some now - including white. I certainly can get you a Cold Sweat 8 in a variety of colors for you too. Its available in black, white, red, blue, yellow, green, creme or any combination of those. For example I recently sold a green/yellow one, as well as a red/black one. Really cool stuff!

The prices vary, depends if you're getting a bridge pickup or a full set. Generally though they're about $159.99 for a single or $299.99 for a calibrated set. Please email me or PM me for more info :)

Zugster

the green machine
Reaction score
BKPRYBox.jpg

BKPRYContents.jpg

BKPRYBrushFinish1.jpg

BKPRYBrushFinish2.jpg

My new set of rebel yells just in today. (which I will now refer to as Steve Stevens pickups because I loath any reference to the confederacy :fawk:).

These bad boys are going into my SG tommorow. Note the brushed chrome finish, recommended by Zim. Hard to get a good photo of them, and they look different in different light. They ought to look slick in my '61 reissue. More on this soon... :metal:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
BKPRYBox.jpg

BKPRYContents.jpg

BKPRYBrushFinish1.jpg

BKPRYBrushFinish2.jpg

My new set of rebel yells just in today. (which I will now refer to as Steve Stevens pickups because I loath any reference to the confederacy :fawk:).

These bad boys are going into my SG tommorow. Note the brushed chrome finish, recommended by Zim. Hard to get a good photo of them, and they look different in different light. They ought to look slick in my '61 reissue. More on this soon... :metal:

Thanks for sharing the pickups of the Steve Stevens pickups dude. Glad they arrived ok! Let me know how you like 'em when you get installed. I look forward to seeing a pic of the SG when they're in as well :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Tim at Bare Knuckle Pickups just informed me that I'm their #1 dealer in sales in the world. I'm so incredibly proud of this and just wanted to thank all of you who helped make that possible. And of course I'd like to thank BKP for being such cool guys and making such an amazing product. They've never let me down!

Again, thank you guys for without this forum this wouldn't have been possible. You have my word it will only continue to get better. Between their new 7-string color/cover options, their new dealer ordering system which ensures accuracy and quicker turn-around times, and my dedication to keeping prices down despite exchange rate woes, I feel 2010-2011 will be even more awesome on the BKP front :)

Cheers! :cheers:

-Nick

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Congrats : Master salesman of thou BKP's :hbang:

By any chance do you have a white set of BKPs set aside for my BRJ yet? I still am loving my Holydivers but maybe something one step hotter or just slightly.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Congrats : Master salesman of thou BKP's :hbang:

By any chance do you have a white set of BKPs set aside for my BRJ yet? I still am loving my Holydivers but maybe something one step hotter or just slightly.

I'm actually trying to see if he can do a white cover for you, I saw him do something similar on a Vixen where he sprayed yellow over Blackouts. And yeah this time I'm going to go with something other than HDs even though those ARE indeed epic :)

And thanks bro!

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
Well Nick, after contacting a Toronto local BKP dealer and finding out a covered Warpig 7 would cost me $190 before taxes, looks like I'll be sticking with you mate, so more business in your pocket brother \m/

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well Nick, after contacting a Toronto local BKP dealer and finding out a covered Warpig 7 would cost me $190 before taxes, looks like I'll be sticking with you mate, so more business in your pocket brother \m/

Sounds good man! I actually have a few badass Warpig 7s in stock right now also, including: black satin covers, distressed covers, white with black bobbins, and regular open black.

PS: I posted more pics of covered pickups I received this week on my facebook page: The Axe Palace | Facebook

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
guys, which side should face the neck? the normal poles or the slashed poles?

I responded to your email but I'll answer here too so anyone who wants to know this can know:

Bridge pickups should have the screw coil coil facing the bridge and the slugs (flat ones) facing the neck. Neck pickups are the opposite (screws closest to the neck).

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey guys, just got another huge shipment of stuff. If you ordered something in the last week or two they should be here. I'll be sending out emails soon and getting these shipped!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
just installed my nb/cs... fucking hell.

Fucking hell as in... holy shit these are awesome? ;) I'd love to hear your thoughts in more detail. Thanks again for the order dude!

')