FS: Bare Knuckle Pickups (Painkiller, Nailbomb, Warpig, etc)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
fingers crossed here!!!!! (geez are they all Aftermaths?? ) :lol:

A lot of them are, but there are a bunch of Warpigs, Painkillers, Cold Sweats, Miracle Men, Nailbombs, etc as well.

BTW, check out this blue/white Aftermath set I got for Sousa's RG1527:

am7s_bluewhite.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool! I'm guessing his 1527 is an RB?

Yeah, I thought it would look really cool and he agreed. I can't wait to see it installed.

BTW guys, I have a few extras available for immediate shipment:

- Aftermath 7-string Set (Burnt Chrome)
- Aftermath 7-string Bridge (Black)
- Aftermath 7-string Neck (Distressed)
- Aftermath 6-string Bridge (Black w/ gold poles)
- Painkiller 7-string Bridge (Black)
- Slow Hand 7-string Single Coil (DiMarzio Blaze Middle Rewound @ BKP)
- Warpig 7-string Set (Black)

Richie666

Reaction score
Awesome! I hope this is the one!

Those blue/white aftermaths look great by the way

Richie666

Reaction score
Just checked my mail. Thanks man. Despite the delays, the way you handled everything was great. I'm definitely going to get the neck pickup and finish the set once I get some more cash flow, so you'll hear from me sooner or later :)

chrisrivas1

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it would look really cool and he agreed. I can't wait to see it installed.

BTW guys, I have a few extras available for immediate shipment:

- Aftermath 7-string Set (Burnt Chrome)
- Aftermath 7-string Bridge (Black)
- Aftermath 7-string Neck (Distressed)
- Aftermath 6-string Bridge (Black w/ gold poles)
- Painkiller 7-string Bridge (Black)
- Slow Hand 7-string Single Coil (DiMarzio Blaze Middle Rewound @ BKP)
- Warpig 7-string Set (Black)

emailed you about that aftermath 7 bridge black. hope you still have it.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
emailed you about that aftermath 7 bridge black. hope you still have it.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out sick most of last week and am playing catchup now :) Yes I still have it, I'll email you.

TheDeltaOrionis

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, I was out sick most of last week and am playing catchup now :) Yes I still have it, I'll email you.

Too bad for your flu man! But I'm glad you're fine and back to work now :)

Can you update me on my order? My band will be in the studio on March, and I don't want to record with the EMGs >.< And the other guitarist wants to get rid of his D-Activator in his RG7321 because he HATES it and he looks forward for his Ceramic Nailbomb too :p

PS: by the way, a little OT, I checked out your band "Nemecide" and it's awesome :metal:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Too bad for your flu man! But I'm glad you're fine and back to work now :)

Can you update me on my order? My band will be in the studio on March, and I don't want to record with the EMGs >.< And the other guitarist wants to get rid of his D-Activator in his RG7321 because he HATES it and he looks forward for his Ceramic Nailbomb too :p

PS: by the way, a little OT, I checked out your band "Nemecide" and it's awesome :metal:

Thanks man, but please direct questions about specific orders to me directly via email, PM, etc.

Zugster

the green machine
Reaction score
BKPAftermath7set.jpg

Just got these beauties from Nick. Aftermath 7s in purple & cream zebra with black hex bolts. :metal: Thanks Nick!

RG76212.jpg

And here's the 7621 they're going into.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
BKPAftermath7set.jpg

Just got these beauties from Nick. Aftermath 7s in purple & cream zebra with black hex bolts. :metal: Thanks Nick!

You're more than welcome dude! Those are going to look great, I can't wait to see the "after" pics. Thanks again :)

Zugster

the green machine
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm excited to see how this turns out... and how it sounds! There most definetely will be after pics. Might take a week or so for me to get this to the shop and back.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Uh if you guys wouldn't mind i have a question about pickup selection...unless this isn't the suiting place.
Anyhow, I've got a Schecter Damien 6, yes yes i know it's not all too great, but i like how it plays and there's something about the inlays and flat black paint that make me love it so. But i digress. It's a basswood body and bolt on maple neck, the EMG HZ pickups in it give it an alright crunch but i want a little more drive with the same low gain amp setting. My line 6 begins to lose all clarity with gain past halfway. I also am looking to add some more i guess you could say bite to the tone? A bright and gritty cut when palm muting, but also some bass to add balls. I'm sorry i'm so picky, i don't want to drop lots of moolah for a pickup i don't like, but from what i've gathered i can't go wrong with BKP:hbang:
A nice clean tone would be fantastic as well. Brighter is better. Not too brittle. lol Thank you very much to whoever takes the time to read this. I take heed of your advice. :bowdown:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Uh if you guys wouldn't mind i have a question about pickup selection...unless this isn't the suiting place.
Anyhow, I've got a Schecter Damien 6, yes yes i know it's not all too great, but i like how it plays and there's something about the inlays and flat black paint that make me love it so. But i digress. It's a basswood body and bolt on maple neck, the EMG HZ pickups in it give it an alright crunch but i want a little more drive with the same low gain amp setting. My line 6 begins to lose all clarity with gain past halfway. I also am looking to add some more i guess you could say bite to the tone? A bright and gritty cut when palm muting, but also some bass to add balls. I'm sorry i'm so picky, i don't want to drop lots of moolah for a pickup i don't like, but from what i've gathered i can't go wrong with BKP:hbang:
A nice clean tone would be fantastic as well. Brighter is better. Not too brittle. lol Thank you very much to whoever takes the time to read this. I take heed of your advice. :bowdown:

Hey there. I'm happy to help dude. I've had a lot of customers with that exact same guitar that I've supplied BKPs too and the results have been most triumphant :)

I would like a little more information from you, such as: what style of music you play, what string gauge and tuning you use, etc. That said, in general I think the Miracle Man set would be a great match for your guitar. The bridge model is powerful, yet very clear with exceptionally tight bass. It has smooth mids, loads of attack, punchy lows, and a nice low-mid grunt to it. Most importantly they're very basswood-friendly. You will find you will be able to turn the gain higher than you ever have before because the definition of the Miracle Man exceeds the EMG-HZ's by leaps and bounds.

The Miracle Man neck model is really cool too. It has great cleans, fluid lead tones, and ample power/harmonics. They also respond great to being coil split if your guitar has any push-pulls or a 5-way switch.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, you can contact me anytime at 508-921-9973 or sales@axepalace.com. You can also check out my BKP Order Form on our website here: BARE KNUCKLE PICKUPS ORDER FORM (NEW FOR 2011) -- THE AXE PALACE / 508-921-9973 --

Take care for now :yesway:

Latest posts

')