FS:Black limba/korina RGD hardtail body

• Thread starter 7 Strings of Hate
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
This should fit a 7421/7621. I need to drill the neck screw holes, route out the control cavity and round over the heel. Other than that its a 7 string hardtail(i can drill for a 7621/7421 bridge or a hipshot) with one pup and one volume knob. It has the rgd bevels(not as extreme) which are hard to see from these pics and the flame is more intense in person. I'l try to get better pics if they are wanted. I also did a lower horn bevel for comfort aswell. Its also a tad thicker than normal(the body).

anyway, i really dont want to move this one, but i gotta quit getting high on my own supply :lol:
price is 275 shipped to north american boys.

035-2.jpg

034-2.jpg

033-1.jpg

031.jpg

036-2.jpg

027-1.jpg

044.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
wow this is sweet! I'm definitely interested, but I'm actually looking for an 8 string...any possibility you can make one?

And PM sent to Sepultorture!

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
wow this is sweet! I'm definitely interested, but I'm actually looking for an 8 string...any possibility you can make one?

And PM sent to Sepultorture!

I dont have any measurements for an 8, so i would need a body to replicate or a neck to work with and make the body around it.

')