FS: Bodenhamer Bloody Murder prototype

• Thread starter LordOVchaoS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
This may be a collectors item some day :lol:

It's a byoc board, with all my own parts (many are different from the parts supplied with the byoc kit), in an ibanez TS9 enclosure. I chose the byoc board because they are SUPERB in quality and I know they are 100% true to the original TS808 circuit. It's in a TS9 box because I was poor, couldn't afford an enclosure, and wanted to build it anyway just to experiment and make sure all of my ideas would work. They did! I had the enclosure here from a bum deal, I bought a used TS9 and the board was cracked in it. The enclosure itself is in good shape! It sounds better than real modified tubescreamers!

It has the same sound improvements as my Chaos modded pedals but the pedal is built from the ground up with very high quality, low tolerance parts which makes quite an improvement over the high tolerence parts in big production pedals. Using quality parts makes the pedal quieter and clearer sounding. I also use different clipping diodes in this. I make it MORE asymmetrical which increases second order harmonics and dynamics. Sounds really full and lively!

Oh, true bypass and blue LED OV chaoS too.

I wanted to keep it but poor people have poor ways. I'm offering it to this site only! You guys pretty much got me where I am today! I appreciate it!

$107 shipped/paypal (Very cheap considering the price of a TS9, mods, and true bypass) Add $10 for shipping outside the US

I'm going to bed. I'll answer any questions in the morning!

Since I'm desperate my paypal address is lordovchaos@gmail.com
If you want it send the money and PROMPTLY post in the thread that you did so to eliminate the possibility of multiple people paying!

Thanks guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
So it's kind of like a Chaos Tubescreamer, but built from the ground up to be just that much more awesome? Travel has exhausted my funds or you'd have my money already, but someone here needs to get this and post clips!

Edit: Didn't notice it was in the trade area, or I wouldn't have made the pointless post. Oops!

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
This may be a collectors item some day :lol:

It's a byoc board, with all my own parts (many are different from the parts supplied with the byoc kit), in an ibanez TS9 enclosure. I chose the byoc board because they are SUPERB in quality and I know they are 100% true to the original TS808 circuit. It's in a TS9 box because I was poor, couldn't afford an enclosure, and wanted to build it anyway just to experiment and make sure all of my ideas would work. They did! I had the enclosure here from a bum deal, I bought a used TS9 and the board was cracked in it. The enclosure itself is in good shape! It sounds better than real modified tubescreamers!

It has the same sound improvements as my Chaos modded pedals but the pedal is built from the ground up with very high quality, low tolerance parts which makes quite an improvement over the high tolerence parts in big production pedals. Using quality parts makes the pedal quieter and clearer sounding. I also use different clipping diodes in this. I make it MORE asymmetrical which increases second order harmonics and dynamics. Sounds really full and lively!

Oh, true bypass and blue LED OV chaoS too.

I wanted to keep it but poor people have poor ways. I'm offering it to this site only! You guys pretty much got me where I am today! I appreciate it!

$107 shipped/paypal (Very cheap considering the price of a TS9, mods, and true bypass) Add $10 for shipping outside the US

I'm going to bed. I'll answer any questions in the morning!

Since I'm desperate my paypal address is lordovchaos@gmail.com
If you want it send the money and PROMPTLY post in the thread that you did so to eliminate the possibility of multiple people paying!

Thanks guys!

I'm sure you probably wouldn't mind too much. ;)

And yeah, I'm sure this will go quick.:yesway:

Abu-Abu

Reaction score
If only I had the cash...

I'll be getting another modded TS7 sometime somewhat soon though in the future, since my current TS7 is just modded to TS808 specs, and now you've got some truly insane mods going on. I haven't heard of a single person not liking any of your pedals, and everyone who plays one of someone else's, wants one on their own.

I'm so glad I got a modded TS7 from you as opposed to a stock TS9 (which was my initial plan). :hbang:

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Joe, could I see a shot of the casing and the guts please? :yesway: Might be interested in working out a deal based on what we already have going on... hehe... ;)

7StringofAblicK

Contributor
Reaction score
Hm, so you would consider this just as awesome (if not more so) than a regular TS9.

would you recommend this over a TS7 chaos modded pedal? I mean what's $40 if you're getting awesomeness - because I can't find my damn TS7 :lol:

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hm, so you would consider this just as awesome (if not more so) than a regular TS9.

would you recommend this over a TS7 chaos modded pedal? I mean what's $40 if you're getting awesomeness - because I can't find my damn TS7 :lol:

I consider it a step above a TS9! Same circuit, better parts, more mods, cheaper!

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll buy it!

PM sent

Edit: Disregard my PM, I figured it out!

Money is on it's way!

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
SOLD

:locked:

Anybody else interested... I will use a good part of this money to produce a few Bloody Murder pedals. Keep looking in the Marketplace!

7StringofAblicK

Contributor
Reaction score
True, glad you sold it man.

How long does it take you to build them? How easy is it for you to get TS9 casings? lol

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
True, glad you sold it man.

How long does it take you to build them? How easy is it for you to get TS9 casings? lol

I can't get TS9 cases :lol: That came from a used pedal I bought with a cracked circuit board.

The bloody murder pedals will be in Hammond 125b enclosures. My wife is painting the first one made as I type this. VforVendetta00 is the proud owner of #1. If I have all the parts it only takes me day or two to make one. I learned what not to do while building Vendetta's which is try to drill it myself :lol: I will be ordering pre-drilled ones from now on. I don't have any more enclosures but I think I'm going to order two of them later tonight. I think one of them is already spoken for.

7StringofAblicK

Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome - although the TS9 casing is pretty much a perfect design. With that said, I hate the ZW pedal design: little buttons that move way too easy and the adaptor hole is on the side, not the top :mad:. I love the little pedal, but i keep in on the floor and I'm constantly bending over to make sure the settings are in place (those little rubber things they send with it don't last very long haha)

I need one of your pedals, joe. Ugh, I made a bunch of payments this week so I'll have to see what kind of $ is leftover when they all go through. Damn school bills :noplease:

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Awesome - although the TS9 casing is pretty much a perfect design. With that said, I hate the ZW pedal design: little buttons that move way too easy and the adaptor hole is on the side, not the top :mad:. I love the little pedal, but i keep in on the floor and I'm constantly bending over to make sure the settings are in place (those little rubber things they send with it don't last very long haha)

I need one of your pedals, joe. Ugh, I made a bunch of payments this week so I'll have to see what kind of $ is leftover when they all go through. Damn school bills :noplease:

:ugh: The Bloody Murder pedals are in Hammond 125B cases for now. I think that's the same case as the ZW pedal. My knobs don't move very easily though :yesway: The adapter is on the side, that's how I screwed up the first one I built, I made the hole at the top and then there was no room for the circuit board :wallbash: I think I'm going to move up to a bigger box like this one:

1590%203%20Knob.jpg

and add some switches and stuff. These boxes are about the size of an MXR 10-band EQ.

Thoughts guys! I own the business but you all are my bosses!

VforVendetta00

Reaction score
I can't get TS9 cases :lol: That came from a used pedal I bought with a cracked circuit board.

The bloody murder pedals will be in Hammond 125b enclosures. My wife is painting the first one made as I type this. VforVendetta00 is the proud owner of #1. If I have all the parts it only takes me day or two to make one. I learned what not to do while building Vendetta's which is try to drill it myself :lol: I will be ordering pre-drilled ones from now on. I don't have any more enclosures but I think I'm going to order two of them later tonight. I think one of them is already spoken for.

well, i'll be the proud owner of it if it ever gets finished! lol, hahaha ust kidding!

Latest posts

')