FS: Brand New Gotoh Floyd Rose, Ibanez RG270 Neck

• Thread starter Abu-Abu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Abu-Abu

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was working on a project guitar a while back, but gave the body to a friend to paint and then forgot about it. If I even get that body back I don't really have the motivation to finish the guitar anyways, so I'm just going to sell off some of the parts.

First off is a Black Gotoh Locking Trem, it is brand new and still in the packaging from AllParts. The package is a bit ripped on the plastic and such from just laying around the house for the past year, but it's never been opened or removed from the package and the trem is in perfect condition. It is this one here ALLPARTS guitar parts, bass parts, guitar amplifier parts

I'm looking for $150 + shipping for it, but the price is negotiable.

Next is the neck from a RG270. I bought this off of eBay a while back, it has chrome tuners, and the locking nuts, but no bar or any other screws besides what's holding the stuff on there.

Looking for $70 + shipping for this, but this price is also negotiable.

Also I've got an OD-20 pedal for sale, great condition and comes in box with manual. I only used it a couple times, it's practically new.

$80 + shipping for that.

I live in Santa Rosa, CA, and only really looking to ship inside the country. I might be interested in a trade, just throw me an offer. I can get pics of anything if you guys are interested, but mostly just posting as a feeler for now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

koa2

Reaction score
I'm looking for a neck for my ibanez. i think the one you have is the one i need. the part number i need is 1NKCRG27 from ibanez's site. if you think its the same get in touch with me.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking for a neck for my ibanez. i think the one you have is the one i need. the part number i need is 1NKCRG27 from ibanez's site. if you think its the same get in touch with me.

We could help you more if you tell us th emodel of the Ibanez you need parts for, and what parts it is you need. :)

')