FS: Caparison Angelus TR Black Burst Flame (NEW)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
This is a new 2010 model from Caparison I just got in: the Angelus TR Trans Black Flame. This is a beautiful piece which differs from other Angelus models in that it features:
  1. thinner neck profile
  2. Schaller Floyd
  3. premium flame top with natural wood binding ala a PRS
  4. slimmer body and comfort contours make this guitar lighter, more resonant, and effortless to play. This is the best new model Caparison has come out with in a long time IMO.
  5. improved PH-BC pickups previously only found on the Dellinger MC series absolutely smoke the PH-Rs found on previous Angelus models. Tight bass response, powerful output, improved clarity and harmonics, and much improved clean and neck tones.
  6. 3-way selector switch with 4-way rotary switch for a ton of cool splitting options.
More specs: mahogany body, set-thru construction, 24 fret ebony fingerboard, thin maple neck, 24.75" scale, Glow-In-The-Dark side dots (awesome), abalone inlays, hardshell case, etc.

03.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

01.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Price & Ordering Info: I am offering this guitar at a special Sevenstring.org discount price of $2999. I have this on my website and elsewhere for $3299. I can accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal, money orders, or bank wire transfers. I will ship most places, but contact me for a shipping quote.

I'm also happy to provide extra services, such as a customized setup to your tuning/string gauge preference, pickup installations, strap-locks, etc. Just contact me for more info :)

Cheers,

Nick
The Axe Palace
508-921-9973
nick[at]axepalace[d0t]com

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lilarcor

Reaction score
Wow, that's a really awesome guitar. :wub:

I know this is half OT but could you take a pic of the wiring? It sounds really cool and practical and I'm curious to see how they realized it.
And maybe some others (potential customers?) are also interested to see how clean the wiring job is. ;)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow, that's a really awesome guitar. :wub:

I know this is half OT but could you take a pic of the wiring? It sounds really cool and practical and I'm curious to see how they realized it.
And maybe some others (potential customers?) are also interested to see how clean the wiring job is. ;)

Thanks man.

Yeah I'll see about taking a pic of the wiring at some point for you. Caparison has always done a great job with their wiring, so I doubt it's a jungle-from-hell situation like you see on some Ibanez guitars for example :)

Lilarcor

Reaction score
That would be great. :yesway:
I'm sure the wiring job is damn fine and clean. But at this price it's something you should expect from Caparison.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
That would be great. :yesway:
I'm sure the wiring job is damn fine and clean. But at this price it's something you should expect from Caparison.

Yeah all their models have excellent wiring and they use high quality CTS pots. Quality control has never really been an issue with Caparison, at least among the pieces I've received.