FS Carvin DC727 Dragonburst Quilt w/ BKP Black Dogs & Birdseye Maple FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking to downsize my personal guitar stable, as its been getting out of hand lately. I have 13 guitars and want to widdle it down to about 6. The first one I'm putting up is my custom Carvin DC727 7-string. It features a Deep Dragonburst finish over a quilted maple top, Birdseye maple fingerboard, stainless steel frets, mahogany neck and body, gold hardware, Sperzel locking tuners, etc. Best of all, I had a set of Bare Knuckle "Black Dog" pickups professionally installed in here and it sounds incredible. Those familiar with Carvins know installing aftermarket pickups require careful routing, and the tech that works for me here did an outstanding job. It's completely clean.

The guitar is only a few months old and has barely been played, so its in mint/near-mint condition. It comes with the case and original pickups. The Black Dogs are a gigantic improvement over the stock ones. Super tight, punchy, clear, and aggressive. The pickups are white with gold pole pieces. The guitar is currently setup with 10-60 Elixir strings but I can have it setup however you'd like for no add'l charge. I'm also happy to ship overseas.

I'm looking for $1350 for the guitar. It would cost you around $1500-1600 to order a DC727 guitar spec'd out like this, plus approximately $280 for a set of BKPs + the cost of labor to route for them, which many techs would charge upwards of $100 to do. Not looking for trades. I can accept PayPal, credit cards, money orders, really any method convenient to you. Feel free to PM or contact me directly. My phone number, email, and Facebook info is on my website. The last photo below is the "before" picture.

db3.jpg

db4.jpg

db2.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Really interested, could I get a quote on shipping to the UK?

I could ship it to the UK with super fast FedEx Express for only $150. You'd get it in 2-3 days. I could ship with USPS also if you prefer, it would be a little cheaper but way slower.

KMate

Reaction score
Oh my... :eek:
This is by far the most amazing Carvin I have ever seen... I've been lurking here for a really long time and never posted, but this guitar is too perfect it forced me to write my first post.
I'm going to spend the summer in PA, if something goes terribly wrong and you can't sell it now I will buy it in june. cash/paypal/my kidney... or whatever you want!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Would you consider shipping to Australia? PM me a quote if you can!

Yeah I can ship to Australia w/ FedEx. The cost would be $275 and it would arrive in about 4-5 days. I'll PM you as well.

Oh my... :eek:
This is by far the most amazing Carvin I have ever seen... I've been lurking here for a really long time and never posted, but this guitar is too perfect it forced me to write my first post.
I'm going to spend the summer in PA, if something goes terribly wrong and you can't sell it now I will buy it in june. cash/paypal/my kidney... or whatever you want!

Thanks man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts