FS: Charvel CX-692 (whole or parted out)

• Thread starter WarriorOfMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, I would kinda rather part this out, but if someone wants the whole thing and makes me a reasonable offer, I can do that also, so here's what it's got:

Gotoh lic. Floyd Rose, chrome (i don't have the bar) ($100 obo)
EMG pickups (85, two SAs) ($50 each obo)
Gotoh/Charvel tuners, chrome (make an offer)
chrome locking nut (make an offer)

for people interested in possibly buying the whole thing:
it's wired at 18V, with only the volume knob (closest to the bridge pickup) wired in, and of course the 5-way switch.
maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, basswood body.

a couple minor dings on it, but the only ones where you can see through to the wood are on the back of the body, by where the trem spring cover plate would be if it had one.

CX692.jpg

also, 7 black brand new OFR saddles, $12 each. 2x #2, 2x #1, 3x #0. this includes only the saddle itself. these are from a brand new black OFR7 that has never been installed on a guitar, i'm only selling them so that i can replace them with chrome. it only comes with this part (but black, obviously):
FRPSOO-B.jpg

if you also need the string lock insert block and screw, it'll be an additional $4 (so that i can buy new ones)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm having some difficulties getting the stud bushings out of the body, it looks like a previous owner might have glued them in. i'm gonna keep trying though, but trying to figure out how best to do it without risking damage to the studs themselves.

never mind, i got them out.

i'll try to get pics tonight.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
ok, here we go:

DSCN0602.jpg

DSCN0603.jpg

DSCN0604.jpg

DSCN0605.jpg

locking stud:
DSCN0606.jpg

body and neck:
DSCN0620.jpg

DSCN0621.jpg

DSCN0622.jpg

DSCN0624.jpg

DSCN0625.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

there's some visible fretwear, but it doesn't seem to affect playability yet, and i think there's enough to be able to level it:
DSCN0623.jpg

pickups:
DSCN0608.jpg

DSCN0609.jpg

DSCN0610.jpg

other parts (neck plate, tuners, etc.):
DSCN0627.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')