FS: DeArmond Seven Star, Agile Interceptor

• Thread starter techjsteele
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

techjsteele

Gear Junkie
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm ready to move on and get something a little different, so both my guitars are on the chopping block. For references, check my iTrader here. I have pics of these guitars all over this site, but if you want pics, let me know, and I'll gladly supply them. Both guitars will be packed professionally, and will come with Roadrunner gig bags.

I am now accepting trading offers. PM me with offers.

Agile Interceptor. It has a tribal green finish, solid basswood body with flamed maple top, bolt-on maple 27 inch scale neck, 24 fret ebony fretboard with no inlays. Agile standard non-locking tuners. Licensed Floyd Rose bridge, fully blocked with Honduras mahogany wood blocks. Black Dimarzio X2N-7 in the bridge pickup position, Black/Creme Dimarzio Blaze Bridge in the neck pickup position. Both pickups are wired in series to a 3-way toggle switch, 1 500k-Ohm master volume control pot, and 1 500k-Ohm push-pull master tone control pot (wired as a normal tone pot for now). Tuned to ADGCFAD using Dean Markley Medium 11-60 gauge strings. I'm selling it for $350 + shipping paypal'd worldwide. (ON HOLD)

DeArmond Seven Star. It has a transparent maroon finish, solid mahogany body, set mahogany 25.5 inch scale neck, 22 fret rosewood fretboard with block inlays. DeArmond standard non-locking tuners. T.O.M bridge with stop tail piece. Black Dimarzio Blaze Custom in the bridge pickup position, Black Dimarzio D-Activator 7 Neck in the neck pickup position. Both pickups are wired in series to a 3-way toggle switch, 1 500k-Ohm master volume control pot, and 1 500k-Ohm master tone control pot. Tuned to BEADGBE using Ernie Ball 10-56 gauge strings. I'm selling it for $250 + shipping paypal'd worldwide.

Feel free to ask questions and PM me with offers. Thanks for looking!

Alright, for the pics.

DeArmond Seven Star

DeArmondSevenStar.jpg

DeArmondSevenStar1.jpg

100_1646.jpg

100_1647.jpg

100_1648.jpg

100_1649.jpg

Agile Interceptor

AgileInterceptor.jpg

100_1471.jpg

100_1470.jpg

100_1469.jpg

100_1467.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm thinking about the Agile, Josh. Damn you. Next I'll buy your house!

ShawnFjellstad

hates womanizers.
Reaction score
i've played josh's dearmond, and i can assure you that it plays and sounds fucking fantastic, for anyone who's interested.

techjsteele

Gear Junkie
Contributor
Reaction score
The DeArmond is no longer for sale, and I informed the potential Agile buyer that the Agile is no longer for sale. I had some personal stuff come up, and I apologize. Thanks for your understanding! Mods, please lock her up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')