FS: Fernandes 7-String Sustainer System

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I had originally planned to install this in my new Bernie Rico Jr 7-string, but I've decided to go with a BKP in the neck instead. So here it is, an extremely rare opportunity to score a 7-string sustainer system. :metal:

For those who don't know, the system includes the neck pickup driver (which also works as a normal neck pickup when the sustainer is not engaged), the circuit board, and all the pots/jacks/switches/etc. In other words, it's 100% complete and has everything you need to install this properly. I'll include installation instructions as well. Will also come with a Fernandes bridge pickup if for some reason you'd want it.

I feel funny trying to figure out how much to ask for this, but I could really use the money to help my new shop get off the ground - not to mention how impossible these are to find. So I'm just going to say $350 or best offer.

Pics available on request. PM me if you want my phone # or email. Thanks. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Here are a couple photos.

Sustainer%20003.jpg

Sustainer%20004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
')