FS: Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe 'Quilted Amber' w/ EMGs & Case

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION

You are looking at a brand new 2009 Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe in a gorgeous 'See-Thru-Amber' finish. This guitar features set-neck construction, all mahogany w/ full binding, a 5A real quilted maple top with a beautiful amber stain, EMG 81/60 active pickups, Grover locking tuners, rosewood fingerboard, a 24.75" scale w/ 22 frets, and a fixed bridge.

The Ravelle Deluxe has an incredible amount of high-end features for the price. It has a punchy, warm yet aggressive tone w/ incredible sustain. It looks beautiful and plays like butter. It's hard to believe this is only $899. I'm also including a free Fernandes case (normally not included) :)

I encourage any and all questions. I'd be happy to show off the guitar to anyone in the Boston area as well or at my new storefront south of Boston!

PRICING & PAYMENT POLICIES

The Ravelle Deluxe is $849. I am an official dealer, and therefore the guitar comes fully warrantied, will be packed professionally, and will receive a full pro setup to your specifications & string gauge/tuning preferences.

I can accept credit cards directly (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), PayPal, Money Orders, or any other reasonable method of payment.

SHIPPING

I am offering FREE SHIPPING domestically for forum members. If you're in Canada or elsewhere, inquire for a shipping estimate. I will ship FedEx Ground by default and will ship the same day as receiving payment.

RETURNS

I offer a 48 hour approval period to make sure this guitar is for you. Just make sure to contact me to setup a return. Of course the unit will have to be the new condition, with all original packaging, shipped back fully insured, etc. Common sense stuff really

CONTACT INFO

I welcome any and all calls, emails, PMs, IMs, etc. I'm happy to chat day or night, so feel free. My email and phone # can be found on my website. Those of you who use AIM or MSN can chat with me there, just PM me your info.

04.jpg

14.jpg

11.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

02.jpg

12.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
DO want. Absolutely amazing pictures, man! I already wanted an Amber Ravelle, and now the gas HURTS! I can vouch for these guitars being amazing, I'm hoping to pick one of these up to go with my Ivory Elite. Currently talking to Fernandes... I love everything about these guitars! Check out my profile picture :shred::hbang:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
DO want. Absolutely amazing pictures, man! I already wanted an Amber Ravelle, and now the gas HURTS! I can vouch for these guitars being amazing, I'm hoping to pick one of these up to go with my Ivory Elite. Currently talking to Fernandes... I love everything about these guitars! Check out my profile picture :shred::hbang:

Cool man, glad you like it and thanks for the endorsement. They are really sweet guitars, especially for the price :yesway:

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't seen it in 7 String format at all punisher.

Nick how does this guitar perform for detuning?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Haven't seen it in 7 String format at all punisher.

Nick how does this guitar perform for detuning?

It performs great for detuning, just like any guitar when properly setup. I used to own a Ravelle and I had it tuned to Bb with 13's and had no issues t all :)

It has locking tuners which is cool too.

I really like that body style. Do they make it in a 7 and different colors?

It's available in different finishes but not as a 7-string.

punisher911

blah blah blah
Reaction score
what finishes? are there pics I can see? sorry for being too lazy to google myself right now. beer. blurry vision.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
what finishes? are there pics I can see? sorry for being too lazy to google myself right now. beer. blurry vision.

This one is called See-Thru-Amber. It's also available in See-Thru Black Cherry, Cherry Sunburst, See-Thru Black, Black w/ white binding, and Ivory.

You can see pics in the obvious place, Fernandes' website. This Amber one and the Quilted Black Elite are the ones I currently have in stock.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't realize the black cherry was an Elite. thought it was a Deluxe too

It's cool :) They're all pretty nice but I ordered the Quilt Amber/Black ones first because I thought they looked the sweetest.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It just occurred to me I had the wrong price on this. Priced reduced.

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
Ugh, I keep coming back to this thread! This one's got a few minor upgrades over mine - locking tuners mainly, and mine doesn't have a volute (i think it's called?), leading me to wonder if it's a completely different neck.

Man I'd love to have a second one of these... I still totally love mine, it sounds to thick and is such an amazingly resonant instrument. Infact I just sold every other 6 string I own haha! I would recommend these Fernandes guitars to hell and back.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ugh, I keep coming back to this thread! This one's got a few minor upgrades over mine - locking tuners mainly, and mine doesn't have a volute (i think it's called?), leading me to wonder if it's a completely different neck.

Man I'd love to have a second one of these... I still totally love mine, it sounds to thick and is such an amazingly resonant instrument. Infact I just sold every other 6 string I own haha! I would recommend these Fernandes guitars to hell and back.

Well... go for it man :) I'd be happy to send one of these to you.

Latest posts

')