FS: Fernandes Revolver Pro-7 w/Sustainer

• Thread starter jacksonplayer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey folks, I've finally decided to sell my Fernandes Revolver Pro-7 w/sustainer pickup, in order to help pay for the Hellraiser I just bought. If you want a 7-string sustainer, this is the only game in town. So why am I selling? It's a fun guitar to play and there's nothing wrong with it, but I just don't use Floyds anymore, and I haven't been giving it any use. So it should go somewhere where it will be played. It's a decent player, actually, with a nice flat radius fretboard and alder body that gives a very solid tone. Neck is moderately thick--a smidgen thinner than a Schecter neck. The bridge PU is stock and isn't bad as such things go--it's rather high output.

It's not in immaculate shape and has some dings and fretwear. The dings are a few small ones here and there that go through the paint, plus a few that don't. The fretwear is minor and only on the higher strings up around the 12th fret. This guitar has obviously been used more for leads than for rhythm. :) Everything is perfectly functional about this guitar.

No case. I'll ship with the neck removed and everything bubblewrapped like crazy in order to keep it safe. I'm asking for $315 shipped to the USA--other countries, contact me and we can talk about shipping. Here's my one existing pic of it. I'll take more pics if anyone needs to see them. If you're interested, PM me or e-mail me at coberst@comcast.net

FernandesRevolverPro7.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Hey man that guitar is really sweet + Sustainer its a killer one.
I like the sustainer for Mifits - Scream song.
Godd luck!

oh, where can i buy a sustainer for 7 string?
i want one. i mailed fernandes and said me that this year they are going to produce a 7 string sustainer.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
There's none available currently.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Bump--this is still available if anyone's interested. It'll be going to eBay this weekend.

Edit: I've got someone who is interested and mulling it over, so they've got first dibs.

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
Ebay this weekend huh......hmmmmmmmm

I had one of these once, these things kick ass...thinking....

thinking....

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Still available...haven't gone to eBay yet. Psyphre (or anyone else), PM me if you're interested.

It will definitely be going to eBay this coming weekend, so act now if you don't want to have to play eBay sniper.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
So, Chris...what are you up to this weekend? I'd be interested in checking it out before it goes to E-bay. I've always wanted a sustainer. :yesway:

How much without the shipping?

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think he should bring it to a *cough* Division show Saturday night. ;)

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
noodles said:
So, Chris...what are you up to this weekend? I'd be interested in checking it out before it goes to E-bay. I've always wanted a sustainer. :yesway:

How much without the shipping?

I was actually going to ask you if we could get together so that I could spend a couple of minutes playing the KxK to see whether I want to plunk down the $$$ for the superstrat. Sounds like it might be a plan. I've got a couple of guitars you might to see, actually (San Dimas...). I was figuring that shipping on the Fernandes to be about $15 with the neck detached, so that obviously makes it $300 for the guitar.

I'd rather do a proper get-together than bring the guitar to the show, since (a) leaving it in the car for several hours is not my idea of a stress-free evening, and (b) I don't think either of us could make proper guitar evaluations in that situation.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
jacksonplayer said:
I'd rather do a proper get-together than bring the guitar to the show, since (a) leaving it in the car for several hours is not my idea of a stress-free evening, and (b) I don't think either of us could make proper guitar evaluations in that situation.

Yeah, I was just messing around. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be available earlier, but I've played it... ;)

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
I think he should bring it to a *cough* Division show Saturday night. ;)

I don't want to bring the guitar to the show, but I think I'd like to be there. I'll e-mail you.

eaeolian said:
Yeah, I was just messing around. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be available earlier, but I've played it... ;)

So you mean I'm going to have to bring the booze??? :lol:

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
This thread has been brought back from the dead more times than Jason, Jesus.. LEAVE IT BEEEE or PM him

Status
Not open for further replies.
')