FS: Fernandes Vortex Elite 'Urban Camo' w/ Sustainer & EMG

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION

You are looking at a brand new 2009 Fernandes Vortex Elite in an awesome 'Urban Camo' finish. This guitar features neck-thru construction, all mahogany, ebony fingerboard, an EMG 81 active humbucker in the bridge, Fernandes' badass sustainer system in the neck, a 25.5" scale w/ 24 frets, abalone diamond inlays, and a Floyd Rose trem system. This guitar is packed with features and is built really solid. This Vortex is light-weight, resonant, and sounds huge.

I encourage any and all questions. I'd be happy to show off the guitar to anyone in the Boston area as well or at my new storefront south of Boston :metal:

PRICING & PAYMENT POLICIES

The Vortex Elite is $999. I am an official dealer, and therefore the guitar comes fully warrantied, will be packed professionally, and will receive a full pro setup to your specifications & string gauge/tuning preferences.

I can accept credit cards directly (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), PayPal, Money Orders, or any other reasonable method of payment.

SHIPPING

I am offering FREE SHIPPING domestically for forum members. If you're in Canada or elsewhere, inquire for a shipping estimate. I will ship FedEx Ground by default and will ship the same day as receiving payment.

RETURNS

I offer a 48 hour approval period to make sure this guitar is for you. Just make sure to contact me to setup a return. Of course the unit will have to be the new condition, with all original packaging, shipped back fully insured, etc. Common sense stuff really

CONTACT INFO

I welcome any and all calls, emails, PMs, IMs, etc. I'm happy to chat day or night, so feel free. My email and phone # can be found on my website. Those of you who use AIM or MSN can chat with me there, just PM me your info.

17.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

18.jpg

08.jpg

06.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Is that a Gotoh Floyd on there? The saddles and arm collar look similar.

I'm not exactly sure, it's been put back in the box ever since I took these pics. I can find out though if you're interested. Whatever it is, it holds tune really well and feels good.

jsousa

Reaction score
man, if i had extra cash laying around, this would make a really cool backup guitar

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
man, if i had extra cash laying around, this would make a really cool backup guitar

Yeah, it's pretty sweet in its own right. Neck-thru, sustainer, all mahogany, greta neck, etc. I would like one of these for a backup too.

Latest posts

')