FS/FT: Carvin DC747

• Thread starter ManWithDaPlan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManWithDaPlan

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Carvin Legacy DC747
Quilted Maple Top
Alder Body
5 piece maple/koa neck.
Ebony Fretboard
Licensed Floyd w/ Locking Nut
Volume and Tone Knob
Coil Taps for Both humbuckers
Phase Switch
Dimarzio Blaze Bridge pickup

Modifications:
Floyd Rose blocked off.
Accessories:
Hardcase
Original bridge pickup
Contact Info:
PM Me. I don't like leaving my email public.
References Required:
Ebay. Will give ebay id in PM.
Price:
$750
Pictures:
IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

IMG_2707.jpg

I actually bought this guitar originally on here, you can see the original thread still. http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gu...wanted/37750-fs-carvin-dc747c.html#post659623

Anyways, I'm selling this guitar because I am going for an 8 string guitar with a longer scale neck.

The only problems are a small blemish on the side of the body, and the tone knob is a little loose. Probably just needs to be rescrewed on or something. And the tremolo is blocked off, because I always change tunings on it.

Will consider trades for an 8 string guitar with 27" or longer scale neck, or a Fender Twin.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ManWithDaPlan

Reaction score
I do not think they are stainless, and I think they are jumbo frets.

About the Agile, those are passive pickups right? And is that a fixed bridge? I'm not too sure what the difference is between the interceptor and the intrepid.

^ this... and middle pup, neck pup models?

Stock carvin pickups. When I bought the guitar, it came with the Blaze in the bridge. Never felt the need to get it replaced/exchanged. Same with the other pickups, they all sound good to me.

Mr. Big Noodles

Theory God
Reaction score
About the Agile, those are passive pickups right? And is that a fixed bridge? I'm not too sure what the difference is between the interceptor and the intrepid.

They're passive, and it's a hipshot style fixed bridge. Body is ash, neck is maple. I'll take some better pictures tomorrow.

Interceptors have a trem. Septors are the fixed bridge version of the Interceptor. Both are arch-topped. The Intrepid has a different body shape and is flat-topped.

Also, do you have any pictures of the blemish, and maybe the trem cavity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')