FS/FT EMG 89TW set w/ pots/ Ibanez V7 V8 and S7

• Thread starter Rayaus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rayaus

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm selling this EMG 89TW(4 conductor, so you can split the coils) set that is pretty much new, I just removed it from a Schecter Hellraiser 2008, so they are mint, but have no box. Included with the set are two 25k push-pull pots and one regular 25k pot. These pickups come with push-pull pots because they can be coil-split, so that they sound better on a clean channel. Asking 150$ shipped.

I also have a set of Ibanez pickups that were removed from a RG1570, which are the V7 V8 and S7 pickups. Asking 50$ shipped for the set. Or make me an offer!

I'm flexible on the prices so you can always make me an offer. As for trades, I'm mainly looking for a true bypass dual looper(with a tuner out or a triple looper would do too) or an ISP Decimator. (+ or - cash depending on the value)

Here are some pics of the pickups. Let me know if you have any questions.

I have some references here, a lot on the HC forums and some on rig-talk. Also my Ebay account is Christianm2968 and I have about 40 positive feedbacks. I am located in Québec city, Canada.

DSCN2192.jpg

DSCN2193.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')