FS/FT Ibanez RG1550 Prestige

• Thread starter Stroked
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stroked

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:Ibanez RG1550 in Poison Pumpkin
Modifications (if any):Bone Stock
Accessories (hardshell case etc):J-Craft hardshell and all case candy
Location (City,State or City,Country):Black Rock, Arkansas
Contact Info (No Phone #s)PM or zakkeasley@yahoo.com
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):New to online selling or trading, but I'll do what it takes to show I'm no scammer.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):More interested in a Trade, but shoot me an offer.

Guitar is mint. Late 2009 model, been hanging in a music store in Memphis for a year now. I bought it just cause the price was a deal I couldnt let go by. But I am a 7 stringer so this awesome guitar just sits in its case. The only flaw is some polish/pick marks on the pickguard from people playing in the music store I suppose.

Looking for Ibby 7's of equal value. Or if a green dot is lurking out there I'll supply the guitar plus cash depending on its condition. Dont be shy, if your interested just let me know.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stroked

Reaction score
Ive read about 10 thread with guys looking for this very guitar......come on......you know you want it! Make an offer/trade offer peoples!

Stroked

Reaction score
img04210.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img0423.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img0422qx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Stroked

Reaction score
crappy cell pics, my camera is down at the moment.
Like i said this is an 09 model and it hung on the wall in a music store for a year. So like GC guitars, every little kid has had his hands on it i'm sure.
Typical swirl/pick marks on pick guard and swirls in paint around pick gard. No scratches and nothing wrong with this guitar at all. Neck is straight and awesome. Electronics are perfect. I just dont play 6's anymore. Sits in its case and is needing someone to play it.

HOLIDAY PRICE $650 Shipped. Paypal. I'll supply the tracking number and any other info needed, like a cell number.

Stroked

Reaction score
Ok I'll trade for gear also. Putting together a new studio and need gear.
Looking for interfaces, monitors, Axe effects or something simlar, Line 6....you know all the typical budget stuff.

So let me know what you got.

Stroked

Reaction score
Ok last price drop before it hits the bay tomorrow afternoon

$600 shipped

ImpendingDoom

Reaction score
Just bought this guitar. The guy was a pleasure to deal with. Very accomodating. Communication was A+

Status
Not open for further replies.
')