FS/FT Ibanez RG752LWFX Limba Top & Ibanez S Wenge Neck with Rosewood Top

• Thread starter WillDfx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WillDfx

Reaction score
The RG is pending a trade this weekend, and the S is still available!

Snag this rare bird while you can!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WillDfx

Reaction score
I got both of these from Rich at ibanezrules. The S is a Japanese Market only model, I had it special ordered. It's model name is the Ibanez S970WRW, and it's one if the best Ibanez has EVER offered. It's a real rosewood top with real ivoroid binding, African mahogany body, and an unreal Wenge/Bubinga neck. I'm just moving it to free some funds for my incoming .strandberg*.

TedintheShed

Retired bassist pretending to play guitar
Reaction score
I really want that S. I will know Friday if I can get it otherwise I need to put my Agile up for sale and hope it moves quickly.

Jzbass25

Reaction score
Interested in trades + cash? Atm I have a really nice Black Faith Acoustic and a Mesa Walkabout 300w head and a 2000 rg550 3 piece neck. I myself need the money but they haven't been moving so I figured I'd offer.

Svava

Djento ergo sum
Reaction score
Trade you an RG 1570 with a 2570 neck on it + the SKB Hardcase for that S

WillDfx

Reaction score
It was a decent guitar! I was just totally pissed that they lied and claimed the Limba to be a top, when it's actually a piece of paper. I should've known better :)

No, thanks for the offer though.

Haydenbtl

Reaction score
I have a Gibson firebird, ibanez rg7421 with a bkp holy diver, and a blackberry sunburst ibanez s-420 with dimarzio liquifire and crunch lab pickups, let me know we can work out any sort of trade

')