FS/FT Parting Out My Rig: 6505 + VADER content

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear:1) PEAVEY 6505+ 120W Head, 2) Vader 2x12 with original rhino liner/tour gaurd, 3)Line 6 Echo Park

Location (City,State or City,Country): Riverside CA

Contact Info (No Phone #s) Contact me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Only have my rep here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1) $800USD OBO, 2) $600USD OBO, 3) $50USD OBO

Pictures: I'll post some up when I've some light to work with. My avatar does include the items in question though...

As the title says I am moving on from my current rig. It's a pretty simple one, so hopefully it will move just as simply. Nothing is wrong with the items, I am just moving in a different direction musicaly and don't need the rig of death.

First, mint 6505+ that has not been in use for over 2yrs. Too much power for me, too many unhappy neighbors. Will need new tubes as one of the power tubes went down. blew the fuse before it blew the amp. Never got around to replacing the set or playing the amp again after that. If you're looking then you know what these are about. Extreme metal and hard rock tones, ever so slightly nicer cleaner channel when compared to the standard 6505/5150. It is stock.

Next is my Vader 2x12. Alot of guys are going to want this and you're going to pay for it. As many may know they just don't make them anymore(or any Vader product for that matter:noplease: ), and when they were making them last the tour gaurd/rhino liner was a premium option. There is a small dent to the cab that was put there when it was dropped during shipping. It does not go through the finish, so it did it's job.

Lastly is my echo park. Cool little box I used just for making noise and infinite loops of craziness. It also does echos. go figure? It's also cool in that depending on what echo type you use (TAP/DIGITAL/ANALOG) it is accompanied by a corresponding modulation effect.

I don't want to ship any of this, but if you must have it you will assume all financial responsibility for that. I will not be adjusting my price to accomodate your shipping costs. As far as trades go...I am pretty open so long as it's comporable in value. Looking for a low watt/micro amp or something with power scaling, not as aggressive as the 6505+ but not super vintagey either. No solid state stuff. Would also do a deal for the right guitar. Nice MIJ/American Fenders, preferebly hardtail, or comporable would work. Anything else you might find interesting I will humor the trade.

Will travell anywhere in the IE, but will make a trip to LA, OC, or even SD for the right buyer/trader.

Thanks for looking

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
The gear is here, except the echopark
newrig.jpg

downsized_0811091337.jpg

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
BUMP.
Gotta take a look guys. My asking is a bit higher, I know, but it's in an effort to keep the lowballers out. Just need to ask, let's make a deal!

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
Bump.
Looking to trade for a mesa cab straight across for the vader. Carvin/Laney/Marshall/Boogie 2x12 combos for the 6505+

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
BUMP

Had some interest for the cab. don't make these anymore, fellas. Still need to move it. She's seen very light work as I run the amp at super low settings, hardly light the cones up most the time.

UPDATE ON 6505+: SHE'S ALIVE! I was really not in a hurry to buy new tubes after one of the power tubes went down, as I already stated in the OP. Caught a hair and wanted to piss of the neighbors so I pulled the dead tube and one other. It is 100% functional, just running on 2 power tubes. Anybody who was afraid to bite cause they thought the amp might be fucked need not fear. She is still quite beastly as ever. :agreed: