FS/FT Peavey JSX w/KT77s

• Thread starter Rayaus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rayaus

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm selling my JSX I bought from Unison Trush on the Guitars Canada forums. I have since bought KT77s to try in the amp(which have about 3 hours on them) and while it made the amp a lot better sounding to me, I'm still looking for something different. I'd be interested in another amp head only as a trade, like a Laney VH100R or Marshall DSL, but could be tempted in other stuff.(Needs to have a good clean channel, have a good lead tone and be good for metal) Feel free to make an offer for other stuff as for trades though, I might just be interested.

DSCN2332.jpg

DSCN2333.jpg

DSCN2334.jpg

DSCN2335.jpg

DSCN2336.jpg

DSCN2337.jpg

DSCN2338.jpg

DSCN2339.jpg

DSCN2340.jpg

DSCN2341.jpg

I'm asking what I paid for it before the tubes I've had put in it(which cost about 100$), which is 800$ shipped(Price drop!)(USD).

If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll try to answer as fast as possible.

I have made a couple of transactions here, and on the Harmony-central, rig-talk and guitars canada forums, and my Ebay account is christianm2968 and has about 40-50 positive feedbacks(100% positive) I am located in Quebec, Canada.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rayaus

Reaction score
You mean trading the tubes I have in my amp for yours or changing the tubes in my amp before selling?

Bump for price drop! Also ready to do trades plus or minus cash. Shoot me any kind of offer and I'll see what I can do!

Rayaus

Reaction score
I could also be interested in a trade for a power amp or an Axe FX, as I'm getting interested in an Axe FX rig right now.

Rayaus

Reaction score
Feel like selling the foot switch seperate? I have a JSX and cant find a foot switch ANYWHERE.:wallbash:

Unless I can sell the JSX to someone who doesn't want the footswitch, I'll keep it with the JSX for the sale. Have you checked the Peavey website to order one? I'm pretty sure they sell them directly.

')