FS/FT Schecter A-7 Avenger w/ Dimarzio's

• Thread starter Kapn Crunch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey there guys. first off, i'm new to the forums but you can reference me on ebay under the username "rjmck4883", where i have perfect feedback. Also you can reference me on the Seymour Duncan usergroup forums under the name "Captain Crunch", where i've done numerous smaller deals.

Alrighty, what i've got here is a great condition Schecter Avenger A-7 Avenger guitar in Gun Meal Gray Metallic. I've installed Dimarzio D-Activator7 and PAF-7 pickups in it. this is the hardtail version. It's also got: mahogany body, string thru body, maple neck w/ rosewood board. My computer is refusing to cooporate lately so please give me your e-mail and i'll be more than happy to shoot you some pics. I'm asking 400 shipped for the guitar, but i am very open to an offers. i am also very interested in trading. I'll look at all reasonable offers. i'm extremely open to most trades. thanks guys.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
To be honest, these things usually go for $300 in great condition, and with the pickups I'd maybe add $50 to that price. That's probably what you'd get for it is all I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')