FS/FT: Schecter C-7 Loomis

• Thread starter pierce34celtic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade my mint Schecter C-7 Loomis floyd model. Flawless condition with EMG 707s and OFR-7 and Schecter HSC.
No modifications
Comes with original Schecter factory case
Located in Pembroke Pines, FL
Contact me via PM or at pierce34celtic@bellsouth.net for additional pictures or questions.
eBay ID: pierce34celtic. Long time user under pierce34celtic on Harmony Central and Ultimate-Guitar. References on HC include Erock503, taternuts666, MikeDV
Price is $825 shipped + split paypal fees or trade offers considered for 6 strings or tube amps only.

Loomis001-1.jpg

Loomis002.jpg

Loomis004.jpg

Loomis005.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LPav23

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to sevenstring.org.. I've been looking at Schecter's C-7 Jeff Loomis model and I reallyyyyyy want one.. :p I live in Canada, is there any way you could ship up here? And I'm assuming the $775 is USD..?

shaundav18

Reaction score
What are you looking to trade for? I have an Ibanez RG1570 with a DiMarzio Evo2 in the bridge, only about 8 monhts old or so, totally mint condition.

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
This is a pretty damn good deal fellas, I own a Loomy ofr and it's freakin' TITS! I got it for $1000 only last year. Good luck with the sale to the op...:shred:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')