FS/FT: Xbox 360 Premium w/120g HARD DRIVE, 2 WIRELESS CONTROLLERS etc.

kazE

Reaction score
Description: Xbox 360 Premium package.
Accessories:
-BRAND NEW 120gb hard drive (retails for $130+)
-2 Wireless Controllers
-Power Cord
-SD/HD Cable
-Choice of Prey, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 or Super Turbo Street Fighter 2 HD Remix (that's a mouthful) arcade download code.

Contact Info: Here or PM's.
References Required: legosmith
(ebay)
Price: $200
Trades:
-DigiTech HardWire Stereo Reverb
-
DigiTechHardWire CM-2 Tube Overdrive
-ISP Decimator
-VHT/Fryette Valvulator
-Tremol-No
-AMT Electronics P1 or R1 pedal
And I'll consider any OD pedal.

Pictures: See below.

Here is my 360 up for sale/trade. It's not been getting much use lately so I thought it was best time to let someone else enjoy it.

Everything comes in it's original box with documents/manual. Everything is in great condition, a few scuffs here and there from normal use but nothing serious. Everything is in PERFECT WORKING ORDER, functions 100%. I originally bought this at launch but then it RROD'd on me and MS sent me this brand new replacement. Haven't had a single problem since then, even during long gaming sessions.

p7250141t.jpg

p7250144.jpg

p7250143.jpg

p7250143.jpg

p7250144.jpg

p7250146.jpg

p7250146.jpg

p7250147.jpg

p7250147.jpg

p7250145.jpg

p7250149.jpg

p7250145.jpg

p7250149.jpg

I take PayPal and money orders. I have 100% feedback on eBay and my PayPal account is verified. Feel free to ask questions, I'll do my best to be as help out.

Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Pictures fixed and price lowered.

If you can hold onto it until next Friday, I'll pick it up plus a brand new tremel-no for partial trade, just let me know what type of tremel-no and I can order it(I'm an Allparts reseller after all). Let me know if that sounds good, I really need a new 360 before Forza 3 comes out! :lol:

kazE

Reaction score
So a Tremol-No + cash? Sounds great! And yeah with Modern Warfare 2 and Forza 3 coming out within a month it is a perfect time to get a 360.

Luckily my brother has a 360 so I'll still get to play from time to time. I just don't use it myself all that much anymore.

I'm looking for the Pin-Type Tremol-No so you know.

Be warned though, if someone offers me full cash for this before you're ready to trade/buy I will have to accept, I really need the cash ASAP.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
So a Tremol-No + cash? Sounds great! And yeah with Modern Warfare 2 and Forza 3 coming out within a month it is a perfect time to get a 360.

Luckily my brother has a 360 so I'll still get to play from time to time. I just don't use it myself all that much anymore.

I'm looking for the Pin-Type Tremol-No so you know.

Be warned though, if someone offers me full cash for this before you're ready to trade/buy I will have to accept, I really need the cash ASAP.

Well obviously :yesway: I wouldn't expect you to turn away a sale because I want a 360 :lol: I'll check this thread on Friday.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
If you still have this, shoot me a PM with your paypal, and how much you want with the T-No. Does 150+T-No sound good? Since I'm a reseller I never charge full Allparts price. If all works out, I can send you funds late tonight(around midnight Eastern time) or tomorrow morning, and order the T-No tomorrow. Also give me your address so I know where to send the T-No.

Latest posts