FS: G&L ASAT Classic Semi Hollow

• Thread starter IrfaanSE801
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrfaanSE801

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm gonna kick my own ass for selling this :wallbash:, but with the holidays over and one of my asshole neighbors spreading bedbugs in my building forcing me to throw out my couch and bed, I need to move some things to stay afloat. AND to add to it, I promised my brother my computer before I had the pest problem and he's calling me on it, so I have to buy another computer (don't worry, I'm staying in contact with my work computer and iPhone)

I ordered this about a year ago while I started my new job, and I haven't had a lot of time to abuse it (I also take great care of my stuff though too), but it sounds and plays incredible. It's still in "like new" condition, as in no dings, dents (some pick swirls on the pickguard though) and comes with the hard shell case. I THINK I have the paperwork somewhere, but with everything in my house in boxes, it might take a while to track down. Here are the specs:

PICKUPS
2 traditional size G&L Magnetic Field Design single coil pickups
BODY WOOD
Swamp Ash with twin Voice Chambers, with "f" hole
NECK WOOD
Hard Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
NECK RADIUS
7 1/2" (190.5mm)
NECK WIDTH AT NUT
1 5/8" (41.3mm)
TUNING KEYS
12:1 ratio, sealed lubrication, adjustable knob tension
BRIDGE
traditional boxed steel bridge with individual brass saddles
CONTROLS
3 position pickup selector, volume, tone
FINISH
Greenburst
OTHER
Black pickguard, Chrome hardware, G&L molded hardcase included.

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Number time now, so I'm asking $1150 for it. My EBaY user is IrfaanSE801 and I've actually sold my 1527 here too, so I think I have feedback on my account as well. Any questions, comments or offers just drop me a line here or IrfaanSE801@nyc.rr.com. Thanks for looking!

- Irfaan -

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')