FS - Ibanez K7FB w/ UV1000C

• Thread starter xwmucradiox
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
First things first as usual - Im Nitefly182 on Ebay and at HC. Ive sold some guitars here as well - Most recently an ESP SRC7.

2001 Ibanez K7 - Firespeak Blue with OHSC

Original hardware and pickups w/ everything in perfect working order
Fresh setup in standard tuning. Will make setup adjustments to accommodate buyer if necessary.

Includes Schaller locking strap buttons and strap-side components.

NOTE - The tremolo is the stock Lo-Pro Edge 7 with both holes for the U-Bar or a standard trem arm. The main socket has been changed to a genuine Floyd Rose threaded collar for easier trem use, better and clearer flutters, and no worries about wearing out bushings or having a loose sloppy trem arm. The original trem arm and a U-Bar are included in addition to the Floyd Rose style arm with collar. The secondary socket is as stock. If you wanted to use the U-Bar you would just need to call Ibanez to get a new socket for the main hole. The mod is easily reversible and leaves no permanent evidence it was ever performed.

Amazing neck and perfect frets with no wear or divots. The best fretwork I have ever seen on any Ibanez. Certainly a step above any RG-series 7 I have ever played in both feel and quality of construction. Straight neck.

The guitar has been played and has been back and forth across the country a couple times. It has some typical Ibanez finish chips and finish stress cracks found on a lot of RGs but they dont affect playability or functionality. No rust on the hardware. Cleaned every night on tour. Bottom line it plays like a dream.

Case included. $725 + shipping. Please PM if interested. Would consider trades for an Edwards LP with p90s or an Edwards ES335-type. Also interested in high gain amp heads or lower gain amp heads with great cleans. Try me :)

P1000445.jpg

P1000453.jpg

P1000448.jpg

P1000449.jpg

P1000459.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RiffRaff

Reaction score
Interested in a Edwards Black beauty with case?
Pups are Seymour Duncan 59 in the neck and middle, and a JB in the Bridge.

If you want more info just ask :)

But I understand if you're not interested... plus there's the whole geographical thing of being separated by thousands of miles :lol:

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
Hey,

I would seriously consider it but you would have to cover shipping for both and I dont even want to think about how expensive that would be.

RiffRaff

Reaction score
Hey,

I would seriously consider it but you would have to cover shipping for both and I dont even want to think about how expensive that would be.

Yeah don't worry then. I'd probably have to claim a life insurance to cover shipping both ways if I did :lol:

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
Yeah don't worry then. I'd probably have to claim a life insurance to cover shipping both ways if I did :lol:

Yeah that shipping would be out of control. Probably $150 - $200 each :(

I bet that Edwards is nice though.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
You wouldn't be interested in an RG7321 with an Evo 7 (with a hard case) and a GNX3000, would you?

I had to sell my K7 a while back because of some financial issues and I wish I could have another one so bad. It kills me whenever I see another one, so I figured I'd just ask.

I may be able to add some other things to the deal as well.

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but I have too many 7 strings and since my band broke up they aren't getting used. I need to just sell them instead of trading for more. Thanks though.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
It's cool man. I figured I might as well ask. If I had any sixes, I'd offer them to you.

I miss my K7. :(

tehk

Yes..
Reaction score
After watching metalocalypse..
I always associate metal peoples birthdays with that show.
.. and Rockso

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
You can PM me with an offer if you like. I dont need the extra case so I dont really want to sell it w/o it.

Bit of a price drop.

Kind of interesting in a Clean Carvin X100a/x100b

Those two posts are like 12 hours apart. Shouldn't couble merging have some sort of limit for close posts like 5 minutes or something?

Automerging is ruining my life.

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
maybe its a 24 hour thing?

Edit - there we go. Price drop for those interested - $800 + shipping.

SS.Org's Irish Guy
Reaction score
man if my amp would sell id jump on this!! god damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')