FS: Ibanez Lo-Trs 7

• Thread starter Drache713
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
I have for sale an Ibanez Lo-Trs 7-string tremolo in excellent condition. This will fit RG's or similar shape/thickness guitars but will not fit Sabre 7-strings because the tremolo block is too long and protrudes out past the tremolo cavity. Includes tremolo, tremolo springs, trem posts, tremolo claw, and tremolo claw screws. I'll let it go for $20 shipped, or best offer. I'll take PayPal, cashier's check, or money order. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

80462eadef3ea59.jpg

80462eadeef24fd.jpg

80462eadeea2f82.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the S7420 hav TRS7 on them?
Yes they do, but the tremolo block on them is shorter because the body is thinner. If you were to try to put this one in an S series (like I did) the block sticks out past the back of the body. This is for thicker, deeper routed bodies like a RG or similar.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have the pieces the trem posts screw into? If so, I'll take it.

jtm45

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you could pick a pair of those stud inserts for a couple of Bucks no problem.
What are you gonna' use this for Shannon ?

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have the tremolo bar? I have an S7 myself but no bar, and I'm not buying one from Rich! :fawk: :lol: Would the trem bar from this fit the same trem as the S7 TRS? Good luck with the sale of your trem bro! :yesway:

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have the tremolo bar? I have an S7 myself but no bar, and I'm not buying one from Rich! :fawk: :lol: Would the trem bar from this fit the same trem as the S7 TRS? Good luck with the sale of your trem bro! :yesway:
Yes I have the trem bar and it would fit a Lo-Trs on an S7420, but as I have stated before the trem itself will NOT fit in an S7420. I got it off of eBay for my old S7420 but i put it in and the trem block extended back from the cavity, thus believing me it was taken off of an RG7420.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Hehe that's why I asked about the bar only! ;) If I kick you lke $10 could I buy JUST the bar from you? The trem on my S7 is mint so I don't need the trem, just a trem bar as mine didn't come with the bar to go with it. Let me know if that's cool, if so PM me your paypal info and I'll shoot it on over. Thanks! :metal:

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
You're telling me nobody's interested? I'm not absolutely sure but if you have one of the higher profile licensed floyd rose's and would perfer a lo-profile trem, I believe this is a direct retrofit, but I'm not sure so don't quote me on that.

Price also lowered to $30 plus shipping!

jarrydn

G'day mate D:
Reaction score
I'm kind of interested.

If no one purchases this over the next two weeks, I'll probably grab it next pay day ;D

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, the trem bar itself is sold and spoken for...that just leaves the trem, springs, claw, and trem posts left for sale. Since the trem bar is not included anymore I'm willing to sell it for $20 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')