/FS Ibanez RG2027XVV, RG7620VK, Jaden Rose Custom RG7, Elysian Custom RG7 body

• Thread starter Leec
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
Few guitars here for trade/sale. Some unusual guitars here and I'm prepared to mix some of the parts up, combine multiple guitars for higher end stuff, etc. so don't be afraid to shoot me a PM for any questions. I'm also only after trades on some of them, so please check the Price bit for info. I've tried to be quite specific on each one. UK/EU only on trades.

All pics are a bit old, but the guitars' conditions haven't changed at all. However, I'll get new, detailed pics up very soon.

Description: Ibanez RG2027XVV in good condition. A few dings around the usual places, but nothing significant. Best guitar I own, plays like butter and everything works perfectly on it, including the piezos. Super-low action.
Modifications: DiMarzio Evo7 bridge and DiMarzio Blaze neck
Accessories: UV1000C HSC
Contact Info: PM here
References: Plenty of refs here
Price: Looking for trades only on this. I don't want to get rid of it and not have something awesome to replace it. Only interested in an RGD2127Z or a JP7. May consider the new Premium 7 plus some cash, too.
Pictures:
SNC00301.jpg

Description: Mint condition Jaden Rose custom RG7. The guitar is based on a 1527 and features:
Swamp ash/mahogany body
Maple/bubinga neck
Pau Ferro fretboard with side-dot inlays
LoPro 7 trem with Lion's Claw route
DiMarzio D-Sonic 7 bridge and Air Norton 7 neck (not the zebra ones pictured)
DiMarzio electronics
Modifications: None
Price: Looking to trade this one primarily, but I'd be aiming for £700 if I did sell. Trades for an Ibanez Premium 7, maybe a nice higher end 6-string. Also interested in amp heads, too.
Pictures:
jrcfront2.jpg

Description: Ibanez RG7620VK. Great condition, a couple of dings around the back edge, otherwise great condition. All hardware in first-rate condition.
Modifications: DiMarzio D-Sonic 7 bridge and Air Norton 7 neck
Price: £450 with the upgraded DiMarzios, £400 with the original New 7s
Pictures: Coming soon, but you all know what these look like.

Description: Elysian custom RG7620 body replacement (won't fit a 1527 neck). Features:
Alder body with flamed maple top and natural binding
Rusty Cooley lower horn sculpt
Ibanez JPM control layout
Jem-style input
Modifications: I spec'd out the options and bought this from Elysian around 2-3 years ago. It's never been properly set-up. It still needs a couple of minor things doing, and it does have an issue. First up, the ground wire hole needs to be drilled, as do control cavity cover screw holes. Also, the trem route needs a tiny little sanding on the bass-side to stop the very edge of the trem from touching the wood when fully depresssed. Otherwise, absolutely mint condition. Best looking body I own by far. The grain really, really pops.
Accessories: See Price section
Price: A couple of options here. You can buy just the body for your own project, or take the neck and hardware from the RG7620VK for it. Body on its own will be £200 + postage, with the hardware, neck and HSC it'll be £500
Pictures:
SNC00300.jpg

SNC00299.jpg

SNC00298.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
Deal pending on the Jaden Rose. All the rest still up for grabs.

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
Jaden Rose is sold. Everything else is still available.

t o b 7 a s

Reaction score
pm for the violin…i got some stuff (jaden jhm7, esp lynch skull & snakes from the custom shop, pgm200 and rg750 for trade)

Angus Clark

Reaction score
Interested in the RG7620VK. Pics would be nice so I could see the dings.

[EDIT]

Also, is it one of the newer ones with the 3 piece maple-bubinga-maple neck or a older model with a one piece maple?

Angus Clark

Reaction score
Indeed, it is pretty clean.

LoPro with locking studs, right?

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
Jaden Rose is gone (thanks Fillifax!)

Yip, the 7620 featured a LoPro Edge trem with locking studs.

Everything else still available. Pics of the guitars coming soon. Just need to convert them all from DNG to JPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')