FS - Ibanez RG2228

• Thread starter Crucified
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
You guys know the drill, 8 strings, emgs. great condition. No noticeable flaws or dings.

1400 canadian. will ship anywhere provided you pay for it.

PIC_0018.jpg

PIC_0017.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
i suppose i'll entertain trades. Depends what you've got. i'm looking for a laptop for my girlfriend in visual arts, vintage gear, uhh, not looking for trading down in value plus cash or anything, but if you have something to trade, gimme a holler and i'll let you know.

guitarplayerone

Reaction score
how much 1400CDollar is in euros?

if shipping works out, that could be a steep discount, since guitars are generally priced in Euros as if they were in CAD or American dollars.

find out about customs/etc.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
yar, i was annoyed when i made the post. also these guitars cost 1850 where i live not 1500 usd online. price is in cad as well. i have no qualms holding onto the guitar and would like to get my price or a decent trade for it. also, guitar is in mint/100% condition, might as well be new.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
yeah, i'm not hurting or anything, i just have one extra one, i'll eventually get my price. that or i'll find a decent trade.

Reaction score
No offense or anything, but I was in GC a couple of days ago and they had two of these new for $1000 each. Just letting you know.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
No offense or anything, but I was in GC a couple of days ago and they had two of these new for $1000 each. Just letting you know.

Grab them and flip them. They're $1499 everywhere I've seen them.

What you were doing in a Guitar Center offering guitars priced in USD located in Manchester, UK is an interesting question of course, but hey, whatever. :)

Reaction score
Grab them and flip them. They're $1499 everywhere I've seen them.

What you were doing in a Guitar Center offering guitars priced in USD located in Manchester, UK is an interesting question of course, but hey, whatever. :)

I'm actually in the states right now and have been since May. If I actually had $1000 to buy one to sell on, I definitely would've.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
yeah, you should grab those and sell them right away. there is a new one in victoria bc here for much more than what i'm charging and the net is charging. brootal.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score

This is in Canada though. For a Canadian this isn't that bad of a deal. They're a lot more new here, and if we bought a new one from the US, we'd have to pay shipping, and then duty and all that shit, so either way it wouldn't be worth it.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Even sweetwater sells them for $1499, and they're usually relatively good... Seriously, if GC has them for that, they're bigger morons than I thought. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')