FS: Ibanez RG7321 flouresent pink

• Thread starter lttoler
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lttoler

Reaction score
Unfortunatly I am moving back to the regular six string for a while. I am selling an Ibanez 7321 that I repainted in a bright pink. The pickups are not wired in but I have both original pickups, original pots, 3 way selector switch, and I will also include a Dimarzio Blaze bridge pickup in black. The guitar has a few various dings on in but is in pretty good condition overall. I am looking to get $260 plus shipping OBO. Please email blondeprincess_2004@hotmail.com if interested. :)

seven2.jpg

seven1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Please throw up a link to an eBay profile, another forum where you have a decent amount of posts or a non-free-email service address.

[action=Chris]eyeballs the big ol' sticky at the top of this forum.[/action]

lttoler

Reaction score
Ebay ID is hidavis

100% positive

thanks!

*PRICE DROP* $240 shipped to US. I need cash to pay some bills.

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
Unfortunatly I am moving back to the regular six string for a while. I am selling an Ibanez 7321 that I repainted in a bright pink. The pickups are not wired in but I have both original pickups, original pots, 3 way selector switch, and I will also include a Dimarzio Blaze bridge pickup in black. The guitar has a few various dings on in but is in pretty good condition overall. I am looking to get $260 plus shipping OBO. Please email blondeprincess_2004@hotmail.com if interested. :)

seven2.jpg

seven1.jpg

PM sent

lttoler

Reaction score
I'm in South Georgia. I actually need to get about $200 out of this guitar to pay some bills so I will take $200 plus shipping if anyone is interested.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Can you take a picture of the guitar without camera flash? I'm curious to see what this guitar looks like in reality.

SHREDTOKILL

LOW AND SLOW
Reaction score
would you be willing to part with the neck?
im really looking for one and it would be great if you could?
let me know.
PM me.
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')