FS Ibanez RG7420L with EMG's

• Thread starter Kaiusblue
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiusblue

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking to sell my Ibanez RG 7420L. I have decided to sell it here because I would like it to go to a good home.

My location is Australia and I am willing to send it internationally. Just let me know where you are and I will get a shipping quote to you.

Guitar is in good condition and will be shipped in a case. I also have the trem arm. It does have some chips in the paint but they have been touched up with a black marker pen. There are no cracks in the neck or neck pocket. Pickups have been upgraded to EMG 707's. All the electronics are in perfect working order.

I don't post on here very often but I have brought & sold several guitars through EBAY so you can check my feed back rating there. My user name is Kaiusblue and I have included a link to my profile.
eBay My World - kaiusblue

I am asking AUD $950 + postage. Will only accept Paypal for international buyers. If you are interested PM me.

If you need specific pictures of certain areas of concern please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

I am also open to trades. Let me know what you have got.

100_5090.jpg
[/IMG]

100_5081.jpg
[/IMG]

100_5085.jpg
[/IMG]

100_5082.jpg
[/IMG]

100_5083.jpg
[/IMG]

100_5087.jpg
[/IMG]

100_5086.jpg
[/IMG]

100_5084.jpg
[/IMG]

100_5088.jpg
[/IMG]

100_5089.jpg
[/IMG]

100_5091.jpg
[/IMG]

100_5092.jpg
[/IMG]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kaiusblue

Reaction score
If anyone has got something to trade I am open to offers. Would like another six string, preferably an Ibanez but I am willing to look at anything else. Obviously has to be a lefty.

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
')