FS: Ibanez RG7421 MIJ 7-String

• Thread starter zimbloth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Copying what I wrote in my Jemsite classified ad...

This is a 1999 RG7421 7-string that was made in Japan. It has the original wizard neck, plays like a dream just like the Universe or RG/Saber 7's of the time. The newer Ibanez 7s have chunkier thicker necks which IMO just don't play as well.

Anyways this guitar is in great condition. It has a few dings here and there and the usual things you'd expect to see in an 8 year old guitar, but it still is really clean (See pics). I just cleaned the fretboard with lemon oil and did a setup, and everything is superb now. Comes with a gig bag. I accept PayPal/Money Orders, check my feedback here or on sevenstring.org. Free 2-3 day shipping included. Looking for $325 or best offer.

If you want more pics or have any questions, feel free to get in touch.

1.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, you're wrong. It is a 74, it doesn't have the double stripe like the 7321 has and it doesn't have neck binding. Even with that aside, it's MIJ.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah also they didn't make the RG7321 in 1999. Anyways this is sold, thanks for the interest guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')