FS Ibanez S-7420BP w/Evolution-7 in bridge

• Thread starter TMM
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Well, I just came across the opportunity of a lifetime; the chance to undo a mistake I made a little while ago. My friend I sold my Carvin DC727 w/EMG's to is letting me buy it back from him, so I need to come up with some money quickly... hence...
My S-7420BP is for sale. It's nearly mint, includes whammy bar, was just recently set up (10's), has a DiMarzio Evolution-7 in the bridge, and plays like a dream.
As a side note, the fretboard has also been dyed about 7 or 8 shades darker than it originally was (using the Stew-Mac dye, suggested on this site). The results were stunning, and I've done this to a couple of my other guitars too. The fretboard has a much more even and consistent look, and the darker shade works with the finish much better than the orangy rosewood that it started as.
I have this listed on the 'bay as well, but if anyone wants it here, you can have it for the starting bid of $550 with a hardshell case. Shipping will be free so long as it is to the 'lower 48,' but I'll also work out deals for people beyond that range. I'd really prefer not to ship internationally, but talk to me, and maybe we'll work something out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
I can't think of another state it would be...

kidding. Yes, it is.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
it's great, actually.

Anyway, this sold on the 'bay. Thank you to everyone for your interest, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')